+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Different NOC code in PNP and Express Entry after ITA, need suggestions!!

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
malican said:
Hey are you saying that OINP changed your primary NOC on EE? And subsequently the Intended Occupation in Ontario (as you would have written in the application form)?
I am cec.
Actually my primary NOC was 1221 at the time of submission
and my current NOC code for the curent job is 1112 (i changed to this position before receiving an interest letter from the program)

For some reasons, on the confirmation of nomination letter from the, it shows " occupancy and noc code ": my current job with the 1221 Noc code

Not sure what this means....
Have you had any issues from this?

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Please advise on this matter...

When I created my EE profile I chose NOC code 0111 and I received nomination from oinp based on this noc and now when I read the details carefully I've realized NOC code 0122 is better match to my experience.I have received ITA and now I want to change my noc in my eapr....can I do this?will it lead to rejection as I can't change my oinp noc now?
Anyone had similar situation?
Pls help

abhi14

Jul 2, 2015
Hello,

I got the same issue for my OINP too.
Just sent them an email to ask why?

guys - has this caused any issue for you in CIC for PR?

Also, were you asked for the same info (those that that have been submitted and assessed by pnp ) again by CIC?
Hello buddy.....

I have the same situation my NOC is different in OINP.... what should i do...???

ishitthakar

Dec 30, 2017
hi guys.
can anyone help me?
i apply SINP in NOC2253 and got ineligible
can i now apply again with different NOC, since this NOC is no longer in the list.

Megng

May 23, 2018
Hi Experts,

I am in a dilemma for my application to CIC and need your urgent help.

I applied for NOC 2241 in my application to SINP (Sasketchewan PNP) but when I received the nomination letter, the NOC mentioned there was NOC 2281. Upon enquiring as to why there was a change in NOC, I received the following reply from Immigration officer:

"You must have at least one year of full-time paid employment in your intended occupation in the last ten years. Based on your employment credential, your experience in NOC 2241 - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians was more than ten years ago and there was less than one year in 2006. The SINP has looked at your alternative experience in NOC 2281."

In reply to above, I sent them another email explaining that my experience is inline with the duties mentioned in under NOC 2241 for the entire 10 years of work experience but after that I never received any reply for the same. Even tried to call them, but nobody responds to it as well.

To worsen the matter, in the meantime, I received the ITA with my application NOC as 2241 in my CIC.

Now, I am in a dilemma on whether should I change the NOC in MyCIC application from 2241 to 2281 or not?

In the absence of any update from SINP, If I change the NOC to 2281 in PR application, and tomorrow they send me an updated letter with revised NOC 2241, then again I would be left in same situation.

Also, kindly suggest me whether should I request my employers to issue me new reference letters based on NOC 2281 or just explain to CIC that though my intended occupation was NOC 2241 but SINP issued me nomination letter for NOC 2281.

Any ideas/advices would be helpful based your experience.

BR//
Arora
Hi. I am in the same situation. The noc code in my nomination certificate is different from my ee profile. What did you do? Did you change the noc in your ee profile? Did you get the confirmation of pr?

Megng

May 23, 2018
Please advise on this matter...

When I created my EE profile I chose NOC code 0111 and I received nomination from oinp based on this noc and now when I read the details carefully I've realized NOC code 0122 is better match to my experience.I have received ITA and now I want to change my noc in my eapr....can I do this?will it lead to rejection as I can't change my oinp noc now?
Anyone had similar situation?
Pls help
Hi. I’m in the same boat. Were you allowed to change the noc in your eApr? Did you get pr or rejection after changing?

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Hi. I’m in the same boat. Were you allowed to change the noc in your eApr? Did you get pr or rejection after changing?
Hi I didn't change the Noc as my noc was same in express entry and nomination letter and I have got the PR....i believe you can change your express entry Noc to align with nomination Noc....but for sure you can't request the province to change the noc in nomination letter as it will lead to rejection of your nomination.

Megng

May 23, 2018
Hi I didn't change the Noc as my noc was same in express entry and nomination letter and I have got the PR....i believe you can change your express entry Noc to align with nomination Noc....but for sure you can't request the province to change the noc in nomination letter as it will lead to rejection of your nomination.
I already got ITA and in the process of collatin required documents but have not submitted eAPR, so still can change noc in ee profile to match the one in the nomination certificate? Won’t it have any risk?

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
I already got ITA and in the process of collatin required documents but have not submitted eAPR, so still can change noc in ee profile to match the one in the nomination certificate? Won’t it have any risk?
For correct NOC code, your roles and responsibilities in job letter should meet with appropriate NOC.
If you are satisfied with the changed Noc in nomination letter then change your express entry Noc and add LOE to let your visa officer know about your situation.
Pls take some expert advice before making any changes...Bill Hyatt and legal falcon are quite helpful in the forum.

Megng

May 23, 2018
Hi
HI there, what did you do please, I'm facing the same issue and I don't know what to do?
Hi. We’re in the same boat. What did you do? Did you change the noc in your ee application to match the provincial nomination? Did you get pr?

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Just change it to 2281 in your PR application to CIC since you got the nomination there. I don't expect you'll hear any more from SINP about this issue, nor will they change your certificate after issuing a nomination.

I also changed my NOC post ITA to match my nomination.
Hi Bellaluna, You mentioned that you changed NOC after nomination and mentioned same NOC in EE. Please tell me, does it mean you changed PRIMARY NOC in EE or all the NOC mentioned against each employer?.

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Hi,
I need your support please. I am MPNP EE stream applicant and I will have to apply under EE after nomination.

I have applied to MPNP under NOC 1112 and I am having 4 years of experience in this NOC in last 5 years.

Now, My company is shifting me to another department so my NOC could be changed,

1) If my NOC changes before nomination, Should I inform to MPNP and create new entry in EE for new NOC. Please advise.

2) If my NOC get changed after nomination but before ITA then should I create a new entry in EE profile for new NOC?

3) If my NOC changes after ITA and before submission then what should I do?

Summary: If my NOC changes after nomination then it would be wise to create new entry in EE profile to update new NOC?. I am afraid that VO will see that my current NOC is changed from the NOC I get nominated and It may be the reason for rejection.

Need practical advise please.

mdbilal89

Jun 3, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-04-2018
Hello Experts, need help please.
I got NSPNP nomination under intended occupation 1111 - accountant, while my work history is given in PNP application designation wise (Accountant 3.5 years and Accounts assistant 1.5 years)

I realized that in EE profile, NOC for accounts assistant is wrongly selected 1111 (Skill level A), while correct is 1431 (Skill level C).

Now I have received ITA. How to sort this issue? would I correct NOC in EE profile post ITA to match it with PNP or please advise the appropriate alternate?