+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Different names on credentials

Rajat kaura

Feb 1, 2019
My and my parents' name on my M.com 2nd, 3rd and 4th semester, B.Ed , M.Ed marksheet and degree is RAJAT KAURA and Rashmi kaura (mother) , Keshav kaura (Father) respectively and it matches my passport details or any other legal document I possess.

Where as my and my parents' name on my B.com marksheet and degree plus M.com 1st semester marksheet is Rajat Kumar kaura, Rashmi Kumar kaura (mother) and Keshav Kumar kaura (father) respectively.

Conclusively. Some of my Degree documents include my as well as parents' middle name as KUMAR, whereas rest of them are without the middle name

Please guide me do I need to change the credential before proceeding for ECA or
Letter of Explanation at the time of making express entry profile will do the job?

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
My and my parents' name on my M.com 2nd, 3rd and 4th semester, B.Ed , M.Ed marksheet and degree is RAJAT KAURA and Rashmi kaura (mother) , Keshav kaura (Father) respectively and it matches my passport details or any other legal document I possess.

Where as my and my parents' name on my B.com marksheet and degree plus M.com 1st semester marksheet is Rajat Kumar kaura, Rashmi Kumar kaura (mother) and Keshav Kumar kaura (father) respectively.

Conclusively. Some of my Degree documents include my as well as parents' middle name as KUMAR, whereas rest of them are without the middle name

Please guide me do I need to change the credential before proceeding for ECA or
Letter of Explanation at the time of making express entry profile will do the job?
  1. Make a notarised affidavit solemnly declaring that Rajat Kaura and Rajat Kumar Kaura; Rashmi Kaura and Rashmi Kumar Kaura; and Keshav Kaura and Keshav Kumar Kaura, as mentioned in the exhibits annexed are the same person (and attach the marksheets as exhibits).
  2. Explain this in your Letter of Explanation highlighting that you have included a notarised affidavit for the same.

Rajat kaura

Feb 1, 2019
T
  1. Make a notarised affidavit solemnly declaring that Rajat Kaura and Rajat Kumar Kaura; Rashmi Kaura and Rashmi Kumar Kaura; and Keshav Kaura and Keshav Kumar Kaura, as mentioned in the exhibits annexed are the same person (and attach the marksheets as exhibits).
  2. Explain this in your Letter of Explanation highlighting that you have included a notarised affidavit for the same.
Thankyou so much for the much needed guidance.
I think the above mentioned Notarised affidavit and LOE is needed at the step of creating express entry profile.

So can I get ECA for my degrees with the same credentials at first place as of now?
Without affidavit and LOE?

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
T

I think the above mentioned Notarised affidavit and LOE is needed at the step of creating express entry profile.

So can I get ECA for my degrees with the same credentials at first place as of now?
yes, the ECA will replicate what is in the educational documents, adding a LoE for the ECA will be a good idea.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
T

the affidavit will only be required after you get an invitation to apply while filing your eAPR

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
w
T

While applying for ECA (and everywhere else) use the names as on the passport