+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

different document numbers on visa and the letter i got along with my passport

rajeev203

Mar 8, 2013
i got my visa on 10th of june under spp... after 3-4 of receiving it i noticed that the document number on the visa starts with E and a nine digit number while the document number on the letter that i got with my passport and the email that i recieved starts with F and a nine digit number
is this normal? is this how it is for everyone or do i have to get it corrected?

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
rajeev203 said:
i got my visa on 10th of june under spp... after 3-4 of receiving it i noticed that the document number on the visa starts with E and a nine digit number while the document number on the letter that i got with my passport and the email that i recieved starts with F and a nine digit number
is this normal? is this how it is for everyone or do i have to get it corrected?
Hi!
It's ok. It's like that for everyone.
I had the same doubt when I got mine last month.
But I was clarified by some of the members in this forum.
=>
Passport stamp(E*********)=Temporary resident visa/student visa/entry visa
CHC letter-email(F*********)=Study permit details(original will be issued at point of entry in Canada)

Which colg & course will you be attending?

bali.singh

Jun 19, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2013
IELTS Request
6.5 Overall not less than 6
VISA ISSUED...
31/7/2013
LANDED..........
12Aug2013
rajeev203 said:
hi CONGRATULATIONS just wanna know When did you applied for your Visa brother
i've applied under SPP on 17-6-13 Just waiting to get stamped

rajeev203

Mar 8, 2013
@vsk thanks man :D i was really tensed ..
i will be going to centennial college for ug software engg technician course you?
@bali thanks :D wll i applied on 31st and received on 7th :D really impressed by their service :D
good luck to you bro :D i heard there is a strike going on hope you receive your visa soon :)