+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Different birth date

Hardip_889

Feb 19, 2021
Hello everyone

I have my all back home academic records birth date is 28 august and my passport birth date is 28 October so my WES report birth is different from my passport and i got an ITA so how to explain IRCC. If affidavit is good than whats should be format in affidavit ?

If anyone have idea Please let me know asap Thank you

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Why do you have different birth dates? Why would your academic institution(s) not cross check your birth date with your passport when you enroll?

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
That's the problem I know
But i want solutions.
Try to be less rude when requesting some help/suggestions here.
The ideal solution would be to reject your invitation and contact your university and ask them to correct the info and generate a new academic document. Then ask WES to adjust the ECA.
Now - if you already got an ITA and your IRCC forms are locked - only alternative is to explain and attach any proof of the situation on the Letter of Explanation optional doc. but in that second scenario, there is a risk you will get your PR application rejected.

Gkaur95

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Try to be less rude when requesting some help/suggestions here.
The ideal solution would be to reject your invitation and contact your university and ask them to correct the info and generate a new academic document. Then ask WES to adjust the ECA.
Now - if you already got an ITA and your IRCC forms are locked - only alternative is to explain and attach any proof of the situation on the Letter of Explanation optional doc. but in that second scenario, there is a risk you will get your PR application rejected.
Hi, my given name on passport is Gurman kaur. I don’t have any last name. While applying Wes by mistake I entered kaur in last name. And I got Wes report with Kaur, gurman. I applied for CEC and got the ita on 17 April. I want to know it can be problem?

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi, my given name on passport is Gurman kaur. I don’t have any last name. While applying Wes by mistake I entered kaur in last name. And I got Wes report with Kaur, gurman. I applied for CEC and got the ita on 17 April. I want to know it can be problem?
WES can probably generate a new report correcting that, and you attach the correct one before submitting docs or if you already did just send a web form via IRCC website