+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference of father name in documents

Zoya90

Oct 21, 2020
Hi
I have an issue that in my documents my father’s name different and in his documents his name different spell.
So I want to apply for him to Canada then it’s affective?
plz give me some solution or tell me what would i do??!!

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
You have two options:

1. Get the correction made to names in documents to match the passport. (Whatever your father's name is in hisr passport)

2. Attach an explanation letter/affidavit sworn with a lawyer or agency that does affidavit why names are written differently on record and Passport

For immigration purposes use the name in passport so whenever the there is a need all the travel documents will allign with passport. Other documents are not of importance when traveling

Zoya90

Oct 21, 2020
You have two options:

1. Get the correction made to names in documents to match the passport. (Whatever your father's name is in hisr passport)

2. Attach an explanation letter/affidavit sworn with a lawyer or agency that does affidavit why names are written differently on record and Passport

For immigration purposes use the name in passport so whenever the there is a need all the travel documents will allign with passport. Other documents are not of importance when traveling
Is 2nd option work?