+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

difference in name

prajabha

Mar 12, 2013
hi,
I have a difficulty for the online application of Eligibility Verification Number(EVN) due to difference in name written in the study permit is BHAVYABEN KIRTI and name recognised by the system is BHAVYABEN KIRIT when i put my client id number(8954-1138) in the online application for EVN.Please reply as soon as possible.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

prajabha said:
hi,
I have a difficulty for the online application of Eligibility Verification Number(EVN) due to difference in name written in the study permit is BHAVYABEN KIRTI and name recognised by the system is BHAVYABEN KIRIT when i put my client id number(8954-1138) in the online application for EVN.Please reply as soon as possible.

1. You must enter name as indicated on your SP.
2. When you sign off at the end, again enter your name as indicated on SP.

prajabha

Mar 12, 2013
hi,
i cant understand your answer properly because there is no any option to enter my name. the difference in name is automatically done by online verification. so can u please give me a detail solution. please can u tell me step by step solution...!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

prajabha said:
hi,

1. If you are applying for anything online on MyCIC, always enter name, client ID/details as mentioned on your study permit, not passport. Even when you sign off in the end, enter name as it's on Study Permit. It doesn't matter if one alphabet is missing!

prajabha

Mar 12, 2013
as u said i tried it. but when i enter my client id number it automatically inputs my name but there is a problem in that name.
it inputs wrong name.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

prajabha said:
as u said i tried it. but when i enter my client id number it automatically inputs my name but there is a problem in that name.
it inputs wrong name.

1. Whatever you see after entering your client ID number is "correct". Enter the same name (as you see on the study permit) at the time of signing off the online application. No need to worry.

Disclosure: Like you, the last alphabet of my name is missing on the SP, doesn't mean I should press the panic button.

prajabha

Mar 12, 2013
when i sign at the end of application with the name given in the study permit, the system says that the inforamation given by you is incorrect(in red colour) so my application couldnt be submitted. The name recognised by the system when i put my client id number is just one alphabet misspelled (different than the study permit). If i proceed with the name different than the study permit then the application would be accepted. so should i proceed or not ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

prajabha said:
when i sign at the end of application with the name given in the study permit, the system says that the inforamation given by you is incorrect(in red colour) so my application couldnt be submitted. The name recognised by the system when i put my client id nuis just one alphabet misspelled (different than the study permit). If i proceed with the name different than the study permit then the application would be accepted. so should i proceed or not ?

1 . In my case, the last alphabet is missing in both SP and client ID entry. You should enter name as shown by the client ID.

PARMEET98

Nov 29, 2016
Dear All,

My son's sir name is not mentioned in birth certificate where as in paasport it has mentioned
i.e. in birth certificate name is RAJVINDER SINGH whereas in passport name id RAJVINDER SINGH ARORA , so my question is that will it create any problem when i will send my son's PR document to embassy
if it create any problem then what should i do .

plsss relpy

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Dear All,

My son's sir name is not mentioned in birth certificate where as in paasport it has mentioned
i.e. in birth certificate name is RAJVINDER SINGH whereas in passport name id RAJVINDER SINGH ARORA , so my question is that will it create any problem when i will send my son's PR document to embassy
if it create any problem then what should i do .

plsss relpy
Shouldn't be a problem. Attach a notarized affidavit that both are same person.

Also it's surname and not 'sir name' fyi