+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

difference btw pg certificate and advanced diploma....plzz clear the difference

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

if any one of you could please tell what is the difference btw pg certificate and advanced diploma??

are they of the same level or different level?? if they are of different level than which course is of higher level and which is of lower level??

which course among the two is better to pursue after bachelors??

seniors please please share your valuable opinions... i shall be really really gratefull to you guyz for your act of kindnesses.. thanking you in anticipation..

regards...

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omi khan said:
Hi all

if any one of you could please tell what is the difference btw pg certificate and advanced diploma??

are they of the same level or different level?? if they are of different level than which course is of higher level and which is of lower level??

which course among the two is better to pursue after bachelors??

seniors please please share your valuable opinions... i shall be really really gratefull to you guyz for your act of kindnesses.. thanking you in anticipation..

regards...
this is the hierarchical relation (logic)..

Undergraduate->Graduate->Postgraduate= Bachelors->Masters->Doctorate
Undergraduate= Diploma/ Advanced Diploma
Graduate= Graduate Diploma/ Graduate Certificate
Postgraduate= PG Diploma/ PG Certificate

Diploma can be of 1/2/3 Years, but Certificate usually of 6 Months/ 1 Year only.

so you can go for PG certificate (1 year) if you are interested for 1 year course or if interested for 2 Year course then go for 2 Year advanced diploma,, choice yours..

for instance,

if someone done 10+2 (senior secondary), he/she will go for either 3 Year Degree programs/ 3 Year Diploma Program/ 2 Year Advanced Diploma Programs.

if someone done Undergraduate/ Bachelors Degree the he/she will go for 1/2 Year Graduate Diploma/ Graduate Certificate/ 1 Year PG Certificate..

really confusing but little technical..

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkb8062 said:
this is the hierarchical relation (logic)..

Undergraduate->Graduate->Postgraduate= Bachelors->Masters->Doctorate
Undergraduate= Diploma/ Advanced Diploma
Graduate= Graduate Diploma/ Graduate Certificate
Postgraduate= PG Diploma/ PG Certificate

Diploma can be of 1/2/3 Years, but Certificate usually of 6 Months/ 1 Year only.

so you can go for PG certificate (1 year) if you are interested for 1 year course or if interested for 2 Year course then go for 2 Year advanced diploma,, choice yours..

for instance,

if someone done 10+2 (senior secondary), he/she will go for either 3 Year Degree programs/ 3 Year Diploma Program/ 2 Year Advanced Diploma Programs.

if someone done Undergraduate/ Bachelors Degree the he/she will go for 1/2 Year Graduate Diploma/ Graduate Certificate/ 1 Year PG Certificate..

really confusing but little technical..
thank you so much for the reply..

i,ve done bachelors and if i go for 2 year advanced diploma does this downgrade my level of study or not??