Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Hello,

My visa got refused twice. At first I applied under spp and second time i applied under non-spp with non-spp documents.

Now my consultant says that "Because my college(Seneca College) comes under spp, therefore I cannot get visa so I have to change the college and take admission in non spp college". IS IT EVEN TRUE?

Until now i thought spp college is fine, only visa application has to be under non-spp.

So can anyone please explain this?

Harvthecanadian

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hello,

My visa got refused twice. At first I applied under spp and second time i applied under non-spp with non-spp documents.

Now my consultant says that "Because my college(Seneca College) comes under spp, therefore I cannot get visa so I have to change the college and take admission in non spp college". IS IT EVEN TRUE?

Until now i thought spp college is fine, only visa application has to be under non-spp.

I dont think so. Seneca comes under spp and also in non spp.
you are very much free to re-apply in non -spp category.

Smalhotra4

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

Its better to change the agent rather than changing the college because he is misguiding you

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Even if Seneca college is a Spp college, its also very much a non spp college too so you can apply under the non spp category since you have already applied once before under spp.

Some agents misguide applicants, am also a victim too

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
A big thanks to @Harvthecanadian @Smalhotra4 @Johnsnow 007 @Anmol Kohar

Despite having a good profile(I guess so) my visa was refused and people say that reason behind is that I have done bachelor's and I choose to do a 2-year diploma course so I won't get visa at all. but my seniors went to the same course and they got visa in very first trial.

So is it true that I won't get visa for diploma program?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Despite having a good profile(I guess so) my visa was refused and people say that reason behind is that I have done bachelor's and I choose to do a 2-year diploma course so I won't get visa at all. but my seniors went to the same course and they got visa in very first trial.

Doing a Masters or PGD would have been your best option instead of deciding to do a 2yrs diploma, the VO won't be convince that you are a bona fide student and it doesn't show no sign of progressive instance towards your career

Smalhotra4

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018

Diploma will not consider after bachelors. You have two options after bachelors is Masters or PGD

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
@Johnsnow 007 @Smalhotra4 unfortunately PGD isn't available for my course in canada. Master's is correct but again they are giving visa for this program and they have given visa till last intake to my seniors. It feels that now they have changed the policy or something.