+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference between Saskatchewan LMIA offer and Saskatchewan Job Approval

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello,

Can someone please explain the difference.

If employer is willing to give both which one should you get? Can we apply for Work permit through both?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
haha no if I was consultant then why I have to ask here I should know the answer. But yes I volunteer and help lot of people basis what I did for my case.
Then why say above "°I am a PR and I help lot of people. As a consultant I should know the answer to it." You are saying you are a consultant.

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Then why say above "°I am a PR and I help lot of people. As a consultant I should know the answer to it." You are saying you are a consultant.
Why are u talking like this? As I said above I was consultant then why I have to ask here I should know the answer . As a consultant I should know the answer to it. this sentence meant in similar manner. I have been on the forum for many years. No one talks like this. I have seen many consultants comment here too and help us. What is the problem? I had a question for a friend who is getting an offer and there is so much fraud going I asked here. You do not have to respond if you have a problem . You are being rude now.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,

Can someone please explain the difference.

If employer is willing to give both which one should you get? Can we apply for Work permit through both?

Ok long story short.

Definitely one should get job approval.

with that, a person can apply for pr
temporary work permit
plus it lmia exempt.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Why are u talking like this? As I said above I was consultant then why I have to ask here I should know the answer . As a consultant I should know the answer to it. this sentence meant in similar manner. I have been on the forum for many years. No one talks like this. I have seen many consultants comment here too and help us. What is the problem? I had a question for a friend who is getting an offer and there is so much fraud going I asked here. You do not have to respond if you have a problem . You are being rude now.
Where was I rude. You said you are a consultant in your post above. There is no “similar manner.” You should have stated “if (not as) I was a consultant, I should know the answer to it”. You used the work “as” to mean you are a consultant. Not being rude, but you used the incorrect grammatical context. I don’t have a problem but I do with consultants coming on a volunteer forum asking for advice when being paid.

Last edited:

Afsha khan

Sep 16, 2021
I have got my nomination from my consultant a some time ago from Prince Edward island which i verifeid from PEI home office get declared fake, I am very much confused and dissapointed can anyone help me out here???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have got my nomination from my consultant a some time ago from Prince Edward island which i verifeid from PEI home office get declared fake, I am very much confused and dissapointed can anyone help me out here???
Not sure what this has to do with Saskatchewan, but you received a fake nomination from a consultant? Or fake LMIA? Did you pay the consultant money and give them personal information.