+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference between non credit and credit course and will non credit course has points in express ent

ankitvashisht

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Dear all,

This is a humble request all readers, kindly reply to my query.

I am doing one year non credit certificate course in Project Management and Professional communication from MacEwan University, Edmonton, Alberta. The authorities has assured us that we will get one year PGWP but I want to know that will non credit course have valid points in the express entry or not.

Please share your views on the basis of your experience and clear my query.

Thanks and Regards,

Reactions: Joseph kt

Aarush420

Jan 31, 2019
Dear all,

I am doing one year non credit certificate course in Project Management and Professional communication from MacEwan University, Edmonton, Alberta. The authorities has assured us that we will get one year PGWP but I want to know that will non credit course have valid points in the express entry or not.

Thanks and Regards,
hey bro
i am also going to pursue one year gloabal mgmnt course from macewan
i have same question as u, if u got the answer pls reply me

Reactions: Joseph kt

Joseph kt

Apr 24, 2022
Dear all,

Thanks and Regards,
Hello can you tell if you got pgwp

Meherjallu

May 19, 2022
Dear all,

Thanks and Regards,
Did u get PR now.