Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Hi Guyzzz, I am working in one company from last 16 months and on the basis of that I got ITA to apply under CEC program...Now I need Job Letter and Reference Letter for a process in Express Entry...If I am in only one company from the beginning of my career and still being employed,, IS THERE WILL ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH OF THESE LETTERS?/ Guyzz

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Hi Guyzzz, I am working in one company from last 16 months and on the basis of that I got ITA to apply under CEC program...Now I need Job Letter and Reference Letter for a process in Express Entry...If I am in only one company from the beginning of my career and still being employed,, IS THERE WILL ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH OF THESE LETTERS?/ Guyzz

If you didn't claim 50 points then this will be your case;

Attach offer letter that they have provided prior to your joining in Offer letter section. (No Need to go back and change job offer answer to "NO")
Attach CIC criteria reference letter from your current job in reference letter section.

I have done that and already received PR.

Best of Luck.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
If you didn't claim 50 points then this will be your case;

Attach offer letter that they have provided prior to your joining in Offer letter section. (No Need to go back and change job offer answer to "NO")
Attach CIC criteria reference letter from your current job in reference letter section.

I have done that and already received PR.

Best of Luck.
Well I have Job offer letter which I got during my joining but it is in multiple pages like in total with all duties, responsibilties, policies, etc etc is total 11 pages, so Is that good and is it mandatory to sign all the pages by employer??

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Well I have Job offer letter which I got during my joining but it is in multiple pages like in total with all duties, responsibilties, policies, etc etc is total 11 pages, so Is that good and is it mandatory to sign all the pages by employer??
Nope its not necessary. They must have signed where you signed for the acceptance.
Attach whole package you have got.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Nope its not necessary. They must have signed where you signed for the acceptance.
Thankss Bro.....

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
And Reference letter needs to be fresh dated??

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Yes, I recommend to use the fresh reference letter maximum 2 weeks old. I have used 2 days old.
Ok Thanxx buddy.