App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi Experts
Need your urgent advise here.
My family and i recently did our medical. My wife is the principal applicant. She applied under the student visa category.
When we received our medicals from the panel physician, NON EDE was stated on all our medical results.
My kids (11 and 8 years old) don't have any medical conditions neither my wife.
Only i had an elevated BP when it was taken.

Will this NON EDE status prevent our chances from getting through?
Non-EDE is correct and no, it shouldn't be a problem.

patnaik2008

Feb 8, 2019
India
Non-EDE is correct and no, it shouldn't be a problem.
Hi

I may be repeating the same question, apologies for that.

Just to confirm - I and my wife are planned to the upfront medical test. I have applied as the principal applicant and my wife as secondary applicant. We have chosen "Non-EDE - Worker" as the Visa Category. Can you tell if that's correct?.. or, should i select "Family EDE" ?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi

I may be repeating the same question, apologies for that.

Just to confirm - I and my wife are planned to the upfront medical test. I have applied as the principal applicant and my wife as secondary applicant. We have chosen "Non-EDE - Worker" as the Visa Category. Can you tell if that's correct?.. or, should i select "Family EDE" ?
That is correct.

BernyGee

Oct 22, 2019
That is correct.

Hi all

@zardoz

it would be great if anyone can answer this query, especially people who has experienced this case:

we declared that my spouse has controlled epilepsy taking once daily, lamictal and kepra, she was diagnosed when she was 15 years old, and has been controlled since then.

Did the people who declared their condition faced any issue or rejection?? Or what was their reply?

I mean for a fact epilepsy is not contagious, not dangerous to others and not expensive to be a burden on the health system.

Please share with us your experience and knowledge!