My profile
Bcom-2012
ielts-6.0 each
1.5 year exp in marketing
applied on 21 july
IBM
seneca college
SPP paper based.
i didnt submit sop. Is there any prblm??
plz share ur exp here.
thanks in advance :(

ashubangarh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Kapurthala
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-14
Doc's Request.
already submitted
IELTS Request
already did ielts 7.5 overall not less than 6.5
File Transfer...
15-07-14
Med's Request
already done
Passport Req..
submited along with application
VISA ISSUED...
4-08-14
LANDED..........
will land on 26/08/14
according to my knowledge sop is necessary
rest senior and experience member of this forum will also let u know

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOP isn't a "must". It's recommended because sometimes a person may have gap, backlogs, less marks in degree/diploma, etc. SOP provides you a chance to let VO know the reason behind it. Like you fell very sick during your exams etc. Even though you'll have to attach proof for the same but SOP compliments the overall application as it provides a personal touch to it. BUT you won't be denied a visa just because you didn't attach SOP. Good luck.

asim abbas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2008
SOP is not necessary, but it's if you feel you have something to tell VO in regard to your case. It's up to you. VO officers never ask for it

rohitpadaliya

Jul 22, 2014
sidhu_anwar said:
SOP isn't a "must". It's recommended because sometimes a person may have gap, backlogs, less marks in degree/diploma, etc. SOP provides you a chance to let VO know the reason behind it. Like you fell very sick during your exams etc. Even though you'll have to attach proof for the same but SOP compliments the overall application as it provides a personal touch to it. BUT you won't be denied a visa just because you didn't attach SOP. Good luck.
I hve attached my Appo Letter and salary slip of last 6 months...

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitpadaliya said:
my exp is not relvalent to.my previous study thats why im so tensed bout SOP nd i forgot to attach it.
Bit confused. You studied a different field than the field in which you worked; will your Canadian education be in the same field as you had studied? If so, then VO can understand that you were either trying to find related work meanwhile doing a job in another field.
But if your new education program be entirely different than what you've studied AND worked in, then you should have attached SOP. Even though everything regarding the visa outcome is uncertain, if you didn't work in the field you're applying for, then it might confuse the VO. There can be a reasonable reason behind it and SOP could've helped you let the VO know about it.
But it doesn't mean you're visa will be 100% rejected. It will depend on the officer. Just be realistic and ready to apply again for January session in case you get a refusal.

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
I think you can submit the sop through case specific enquiries option. Correct me if I am wrong. Seniors and experienced members?

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
rohitpadaliya said:
hello everyone
My profile
Bcom-2012
ielts-6.0 each
1.5 year exp in marketing
applied on 21 july
IBM
seneca college
SPP paper based.
i didnt submit sop. Is there any prblm??
plz share ur exp here.
thanks in advance :(
It's a case to case basis, depends on the VO who will handle your documents, if your documents are satisfactory then there is a chance of approving it but nonethelss, i think is's require to submit study plan. I have read it somewhere in website.

good luck...