+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't received any mail about my work permit visa status, but envelope has been despached from IRCC

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Didn't received any mail about my work permit visa, but received msg that decision envelope has been dispatched,what is the meaning for that,visa approved or refused? Please tell me, tensed Soo much.. applied on dec-27th 2019 at VFS Bangalore, Passport also submitted with application.

processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-30 06:40:14 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-BANGALORE.

Last edited:

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Didn't received any mail about my work permit visa, but received msg that decision envelope has been dispatched,what is the meaning for that,visa approved or refused? Please tell me, tensed Soo much.. applied on dec-27th 2019 at VFS Bangalore, Passport also submitted with application.

processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-30 06:40:14 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-BANGALORE.
Best of luck , most probably it went through .

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
Hi! Congrats on securing your work permit. Was it a closed work permit? I am also about to apply for the but it will be online from the lawyer inside Canada and I am in India. How long does the work permits based on LMIA takes on average from India?

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you,yes it's closed work permit,it takes 5 weeks to process application from India.why don't you try your own?

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
Thank you for the response. It's because he helped to get the LMIA approval. So I simply trust them to apply for the WP as well. He says there is a fair chance of approval from India for a high wage worker but I'm just worried a little.