+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't got offer letter.

Jul 26, 2018
I have applied in computer programmer and computer network technician Diploma course for may 2019 intake on 12 December 2018 ,but didn't get my offer letter till now .
I have applied from ontariocolleges.can.
I had applied in sheridan ,Seneca ,Conestoga,georgian but not got offer letter .
What can I do now ?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I have applied in computer programmer and computer network technician Diploma course for may 2019 intake on 12 December 2018 ,but didn't get my offer letter till now .
I have applied from ontariocolleges.can.
I had applied in sheridan ,Seneca ,Conestoga,georgian but not got offer letter .
What can I do now ?
Contact where you applied

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Same here
I have applied 26 and on 28th november but still dont get my offer letter yet. I m worried ,why they are getting so late?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This isn't super late. Normally people apply in January for May admission. Given you have applied for popular programs they likely want the best candidates so wait for all/ most of the applications to arrive before offering admission.

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
This isn't super late. Normally people apply in January for May admission. Given you have applied for popular programs they likely want the best candidates so wait for all/ most of the applications to arrive before offering admission.
Humber and sherdian usually take time but about CBU ,conestoga i have applied in them for may but still waiting

Reactions: Pratik4892patel
Jul 26, 2018
I
I had 6 band in each modules and I had completed b.tech in computer science with 7.03 cgpa.without any backlog.

Jashan_1990

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Same here
I have applied 26 and on 28th november but still dont get my offer letter yet. I m worried ,why they are getting so late?
So i want to share my experience with you all my intention is not to scare you but when i applied for sheridan and cambrian and they responded me after like 5 months and that also that they cant admit me in the course that means a refusal and then I applied for university of the fraser valley and got the offer letter in a month and i also had 7 bands in IELTS amd 70%marks in 12th non medical.