+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't get any acknowledgement receipt, Tensed, Please help !!!!

india2canada.....

Aug 18, 2012
Hi, I have applied for student visa by sending all documents directly to CHC Delhi by courier. My passport was delivered to them on Oct' 15 still I didn't get any receipt from them by email. I am in great confusion that, how would I know if they got my passport and file has been submitted.

Is anyone applied directly to CHC Delhi by sending all documents by courier ???? Do they send any receipt or reference number once they get the passport ?? I am so tensed ..... Please help !!!!

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
india2canada..... said:
Hi, I have applied for student visa by sending all documents directly to CHC Delhi by courier. My passport was delivered to them on Oct' 15 still I didn't get any receipt from them by email. I am in great confusion that, how would I know if they got my passport and file has been submitted.

Is anyone applied directly to CHC Delhi by sending all documents by courier ???? Do they send any receipt or reference number once they get the passport ?? I am so tensed ..... Please help !!!!

Well that's why VFS is in place. There was no need to be smart to send them docs directly. VFS sends your documents to CHC within 24 to 48 hours and they review all the documents if they are in order just to ease CHC's work. Anyway I believe it's better to write to CHC or FAX them to know the status of receipt.