+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did you guys submit all pages of passport?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mce.sahil said:
Thank you very much for the reply sir. Would you recommend this just for the PA or the spouse as well?
Federal has same requirement for you and your spouse. Page with information (with photo) and then pages with stamps.

Sharonlovescake

Jun 20, 2014
darpan.aneja said:
Instructions in the guide requires blank pages: refer page no. 15
"Please provide a copy of your entire passport:
 The passport copy must include clear copies of each page including all blank pages, Temporary Resident Visas, entry stamps, and/or any other immigration stamps. You must also include copies of Work Permits, Study Permits, and/or any other Canadian immigration documents"
Where I may obtain this guide for express entry
THANK YOU SO MUCJ :)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Sharonlovescake said:
Where I may obtain this guide for express entry
THANK YOU SO MUCJ :)
I cannot find that quote anywhere on any express entry guide

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
kryt0n said:
I cannot find that quote anywhere on any express entry guide
It's in OINP human capital priority stream application guide. You can find it on OINP website. Like I said I saw the signature of that person who asked the 1st query and assumed he is asking about passport submission in OINP.

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, maybe I didn't make it clear. It's for federal part. But I've submitted mine last night. I only submitted my bio page, stamps, visa and marking pages following the instruction. Hope that will be good enough. Fingers cross...

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
arielnana said:
Sorry, maybe I didn't make it clear. It's for federal part. But I've submitted mine last night. I only submitted my bio page, stamps, visa and marking pages following the instruction. Hope that will be good enough. Fingers cross...
IRCC updates instructions from time to time. Always follow the latest instructions [the ones available at the time of submission, click on (i) next to each document requirement] and forget about the rest.

IRCC doesn't need blank pages. Earlier, the requirement was only the bio page(s), now the stamps/visas are also required.

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
I think the reason why "the officer thought there's missing page for the passport" is because at some ports they may miss to stamp entry or exit. I have one missing exit stamp from Canada and few of my friends have also noticed this with them. This doesn't cause any issue as all of us had no issue coming back to Canada after our visit to home country. However, if the officer who is checking the application happen to notice or check this then he might assume that there are missing pages - this may cause problem.
Please note that, I am not sure about how they check it. This is only my view.
I hope you will see this and help me. What did u do ur case with missing stamp , did u submit all the blank pages / write a LOE? Did u have an issue with this. Thanks