+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did you guys submit all pages of passport?

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I know they just required the passport's photo page, visa page, stamp page or marking page. But I heard about someone got rejected cuz the officer thought there's missing page for the passport. So did you guys submit all pages of passport or just follow the instruction? Thank you.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
As far as i know usually bio page is only required, if you are in foreign country on visa, you may submit visa page too.

Blank pages not required as far as i know.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
arielnana said:
Hi Guys,

I know they just required the passport's photo page, visa page, stamp page or marking page. But I heard about someone got rejected cuz the officer thought there's missing page for the passport. So did you guys submit all pages of passport or just follow the instruction? Thank you.
Follow the instructions, blank pages are not required.

JanP

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
Have a related question. Do you need to submit copies of old passports? There was only one trip that I took since I was 18 that is on my old passport but am having some issues now tracking down where this old passport is. Is it necessary or is my current passport with all my other stamps/trips adequate?

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Stanlee said:
Follow the instructions, blank pages are not required.
Instructions in the guide requires blank pages: refer page no. 15
"Please provide a copy of your entire passport:
 The passport copy must include clear copies of each page including all blank pages, Temporary Resident Visas, entry stamps, and/or any other immigration stamps. You must also include copies of Work Permits, Study Permits, and/or any other Canadian immigration documents"

peruchazhi

May 5, 2016
arielnana said:
Hi Guys,

I think the reason why "the officer thought there's missing page for the passport" is because at some ports they may miss to stamp entry or exit. I have one missing exit stamp from Canada and few of my friends have also noticed this with them. This doesn't cause any issue as all of us had no issue coming back to Canada after our visit to home country. However, if the officer who is checking the application happen to notice or check this then he might assume that there are missing pages - this may cause problem.
Please note that, I am not sure about how they check it. This is only my view.

NiHrPe

Feb 16, 2016
My dilema is not exactly the same issue as discused it his thread... but it is related...
How detailed do we have to be when giving travel history?
I probably have over a hundred trips, some just one day, to 4 or 5 countries... so should I go in detail and enter everithing?

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
darpan.aneja said:
Instructions in the guide requires blank pages: refer page no. 15
"Please provide a copy of your entire passport:
 The passport copy must include clear copies of each page including all blank pages, Temporary Resident Visas, entry stamps, and/or any other immigration stamps. You must also include copies of Work Permits, Study Permits, and/or any other Canadian immigration documents"
which guide?

mce.sahil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Visa Office......
NDO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
JanP said:
Have a related question. Do you need to submit copies of old passports? There was only one trip that I took since I was 18 that is on my old passport but am having some issues now tracking down where this old passport is. Is it necessary or is my current passport with all my other stamps/trips adequate?
I have the same question. Does one need to submit his/her expired passport as well ?

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
viveks said:
which guide?
OINP guide - I saw Arielnana signature with OINP and assumed he is discussing about it. May be too far :-\

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OINP does require all pages of all passports you have or had last 10 years. Federal part is more relaxed and only requires stamped pages from your current valid passport.
It does not hurt to forward scan of he whole passport, but it is not must.

Reactions: jackan

mce.sahil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Visa Office......
NDO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
vensak said:
OINP does require all pages of all passports you have or had last 10 years. Federal part is more relaxed and only requires stamped pages from your current valid passport.
It does not hurt to forward scan of he whole passport, but it is not must.
Thank you very much for the reply sir. Would you recommend this just for the PA or the spouse as well?

Canada4us

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I submitted the pages of my current valid passport only...not old and expired passports..hope this wont be a problem! ???