Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
I got a mail from WES that they are awaiting my certificate verification from UNN, The same mail I forwarded to UNN and they are requesting i pay N3,840.00 and courier charges for verification of degree. my question now is for those who studied at University of Nigeria Nsukka and have done their Educational Credential Assessment. Were you able to do your verification of certificate via email or did you have to do it via courier also did you have to pay additional N3,840.00 after the N35,000.00 paid for it. Your urgent response would be appreciated.

thanks

peelresident

Sep 14, 2020
I got a mail from WES that they are awaiting my certificate verification from UNN, The same mail I forwarded to UNN and they are requesting i pay N3,840.00 and courier charges for verification of degree. my question now is for those who studied at University of Nigeria Nsukka and have done their Educational Credential Assessment. Were you able to do your verification of certificate via email or did you have to do it via courier also did you have to pay additional N3,840.00 after the N35,000.00 paid for it. Your urgent response would be appreciated.

thanks
I paid all the fees and WES has yet to receive the verification.

May 30, 2018

thanks
If you have paid all required of you. They would surely do the verification.

peelresident

Sep 14, 2020
I paid N10000 since June 2020 but WES has not received any verification. UNN claim it has been processed but WES has not received anything. The deadline has passed and I missed the opportunity of being considered in my application for admission.

peelresident

Sep 14, 2020
I am igbo. We complain of marginalisation and YET we cannot do our job. Now someone is going to blame it on the fulani caliphate.

May 30, 2018
I do think it is because of COVID. Before now they were very efficient. So sorry about your case. Did you try calling the helpline?

peelresident

Sep 14, 2020
Yes I did. And I was only told that it has been Processed. I requested to know the date it was sent so I can follow up with WES but they said they are not able to do so.
Yet everyone wants a working system but no one wants to contribute to it.
I am also an alumnus of the University of Toronto. I got my transcript in one day by just a click of the mouse COVID-19 notwithstanding.
It is very very sad that a university that produces Phds cannot handle a simple verification process.
But I am not giving up hope and I wish them all the best.

May 30, 2018
Yes I did. And I was only told that it has been Processed. I requested to know the date it was sent so I can follow up with WES but they said they are not able to do so.
Yet everyone wants a working system but no one wants to contribute to it.
I am also an alumnus of the University of Toronto. I got my transcript in one day by just a click of the mouse COVID-19 notwithstanding.
It is very very sad that a university that produces Phds cannot handle a simple verification process.
But I am not giving up hope and I wish them all the best.
So sorry to hear about that. Was it this number 08151069609 that you tried. There are various people handling the helpline. Try calling at a different time with all your details available, probably they would answer you better.
Please note it has nothing to do with tribe. You could meet such people anywhere.