+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did Ontario conduct tech draw on October 27 2021? I got an invite to apply for PNP (generic email) with my name.

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
NOC:2147
Years of experience: ~ 8
CRS: 459

Hello All,

I got a message in my express entry stating that "Ontario would like to consider you for PNP program" (screenshot shown below). It just has my name and no other reference code or anything. It says to contact Ontario but I think all I need to do is to create an application at e-filing portal.

I actually didnt find any update on ON EoI page, so thought maybe if anyone else got it.

Thanks a lot!

fumbie

Oct 7, 2021
NOC:2147
Years of experience: ~ 8
CRS: 459

Hello All,

I got a message in my express entry stating that "Ontario would like to consider you for PNP program" (screenshot shown below). It just has my name and no other reference code or anything. It says to contact Ontario but I think all I need to do is to create an application at e-filing portal.

I actually didnt find any update on ON EoI page, so thought maybe if anyone else got it.

Thanks a lot!
Click on contact in the EOI and it should take you to a link where you will scroll down until you see the province that nominated you and then follow the instructions.

Hope that helps!