+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive port of entry letter but got visa stamped on passport

GaganTamber22

Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone, need help here, I got my visa approved on 7 Feb 2020. but did not receive a port of entry letter of introduction. I applied through a paper file from VFS Jalandhar. Is this a very important document to travel and to get a study permit? I did not want to take risk of traveling without some important documents. Please help guys !!!!

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
If you have a valid counterfoil (visa stamped on your passport), there is no problem. If you plan to travel soon, remember you need an essential reason to convince the CBSA agent at the POE.

GaganTamber22

Sep 14, 2020
If you have a valid counterfoil (visa stamped on your passport), there is no problem. If you plan to travel soon, remember you need an essential reason to convince the CBSA agent at the POE.
Right now, my classes are online and my university offering me a choice to attend some classes on-campus in next term. Is this could be a essential reason to travel because I want to join my on campus classes to get better study experience.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Right now, my classes are online and my university offering me a choice to attend some classes on-campus in next term. Is this could be a essential reason to travel because I want to join my on campus classes to get better study experience.
Yes, if you have in-person classes, it is an essential reason. It's not required to have a support letter from the university, but it would be good to have a travel support letter from your university states that your presence is essential to attend classes on campus.

When you are planning to travel? If your classes are online for the fall term, you should wait.

Raghav0540

Mar 2, 2020
Same condition bro I applied offline in vfs jalndr got approved on 12 march got Visa stamped . But cannot get my Poe plz tell.me waht can we do .. plz call me 7006053811 raghav

Raghav0540

Mar 2, 2020
Plz reply me aw condition me b Jalandhar toh Kita so me b same condition as Meri b dsso yr kinkrna . Call kro plz plz plz . Pura smae case aw . Poe Ni received oyya .. yr dsso ki krna requests w phn kro 7006053811

Raghav0540

Mar 2, 2020
Hello everyone, need help here, I got my visa approved on 7 Feb 2020. but did not receive a port of entry letter of introduction. I applied through a paper file from VFS Jalandhar. Is this a very important document to travel and to get a study permit? I did not want to take risk of traveling without some important documents. Please help guys !!!!
Bro reply yrrr