+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive ITA despite have CRS above cut-off

mincepie

Aug 22, 2022
As I said before, I received invitation in previous Francophone draws while French was indicated as my second language so it is not a problem. I wonder how many people are waiting as this looks like a big technical issue on IRCC’s end. Or, hopefully it’s a technical issue affecting many people and will be resolved soon otherwise I don’t know how I can defend my situation agains IRCC.

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
As I said before, I received invitation in previous Francophone draws while French was indicated as my second language so it is not a problem. I wonder how many people are waiting as this looks like a big technical issue on IRCC’s end. Or, hopefully it’s a technical issue affecting many people and will be resolved soon otherwise I don’t know how I can defend my situation agains IRCC.
Do you know a lot of people who already got theirs ITA?

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
I have not got my ITA yet either and my profile has a ghost update just like yours. My score is 539, so well well above the cut-off. And my French is above level 7 as well.

I spoke to IRCC on the phone and they said to wait until 48h have elapsed or until early next week, and contact them if it still hasn’t posted.

My wife is saying that it may be because French wasn’t listed as my first language, as she heard some Vietnamese immigration agent say that French should be listed as a first language. I think she misunderstood the agent and the order makes no difference, but I’d like to hear if you guys listed French as the first or second language?
Did they told you if it was normal that your ITA was absent? Or its normal within 48hours or a few days? I sense some big technical glitch!

Reactions: mincepie

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Nope, nothing. I would imagine there is some manual effort involved in sending the invitations and due to the sheer number of people invited in this round, things are taking longer than usual. The ghost update is definitely a good sign.
Nothing on my side. Keep us posted. I guess a lot of people are suffering from this. Hopefully we are not penalised because of internal glitches.

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Same here, I scored 443 and should fall into this category French draw, I submitted my profile on Dec 19th, 2023 and made an update at Jan 18. 2024, I don't think these dates may affect me though. Quite a few of my friends have got their ITA while I am still waiting, concerned. But I do find something ghosty in my profile, the question "Have I been invited to apply?" appears blank/empty where I knew it was not previously. How about yours?
Any luck on your side?

ylm29

Feb 2, 2024
In the same situation here. My CRS score is above 500, and French is my native language (maximum points in French language).
Still not received ITA...

Aug 1, 2021
I’ve just raised a web form asking for clarification. I am really hoping they will rectify this situation soon as my French results expire on Feb 25 and I have all my other documents ready.

Jeremy337

Feb 2, 2024
Okay guys I just got my ITA! I had no email notification but when I logged into my account, I saw the update! Good luck you guys