+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not include siblings on the Study Permit Application. Now Applying for Express Entry..

chantidope

Apr 22, 2023
Hi,

Back in 2013, when the agent was processing my study permit application, he did not include my 2 siblings out of 4. He thought that my father's income combination would not satisfy the sponsorship requirement as my father was the only sponsor for me.

Currently, I am on PGWP and going to apply for PR through express entry. Now I really would like to include them.

Is there anybody who had something similar to my case? I would highly appreciate if you enlighten my knowledge and share/ suggest some information about how I should proceed.

Thank you.
Hello, may I know what happened to your PR application? I have the same problem now and I am so stressed out.
will it affect my Study Permit or my stepsister's PR status if we did not disclose each other's relationship as stepsisters? If I request a record update using the web form, will the IRCC retract my permit and her PR status? I am now in the process of submitting EE profile :(

chantidope

Apr 22, 2023
Hello, may I know what happened to your PR application? I have the same problem now and I am so stressed out.
will it affect my Study Permit or my stepsister's PR status if we did not disclose each other's relationship as stepsisters? If I request a record update using the web form, will the IRCC retract my permit and her PR status? I am now in the process of submitting EE profile :(

Srijan12

May 4, 2024
Did you write a letter of explanation? With respect to the missing information on sibling.
Hi, I also did not include my sibling in my study permit as my consultant though it would not be necessary. And now I want to include in my Express Entry application.

since you were also in the similar situation, I wanted to know what didi you do and how it turned out to be?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I also did not include my sibling in my study permit as my consultant though it would not be necessary. And now I want to include in my Express Entry application.

since you were also in the similar situation, I wanted to know what didi you do and how it turned out to be?
Include it now, tell the truth going forward, and start to tell everyone that CONSULTANTS WHO SAY TELLING THE TRUTH IS NOT NECESSSARY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED - ever.

Srijan12

May 4, 2024
Include it now, tell the truth going forward, and start to tell everyone that CONSULTANTS WHO SAY TELLING THE TRUTH IS NOT NECESSSARY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED - ever.
Will it be okay if I include now in my express entry application? I am concerned that would this have a consequence that I only included it now but not before in my study permit application.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Will it be okay if I include now in my express entry application? I am concerned that would this have a consequence that I only included it now but not before in my study permit application.
It will probably be ok. But if there are consequences, well, you lied.

Reactions: Taran D