+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone successfully make a payment on CIC website today or yesterday?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
greysky1866 said:
FRIENDS I MANAGED TO MAKE PAYMENTS:

I re-checked entire profile. I had made 3 mistakes in "Date Orders" in Personal History and Work History.

For Example:

From To
1/6/2004 30/5/2007
1/5/2008 31/7/2009

Hence, I missed the period for almost 1 year. Once I corrected 2 such mistakes, I was allowed to make payment.

Rest, it was 2 minutes process. I have received "Successful Transaction" for payment mail too.

Browser : Google Chrome.

Best of luck for rest of candidates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for sharing your experience and solution!

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
AK_canada said:
Hey, also look for any time overlaps (education phase vs permanent address phase) - by the post above what gets proven is their form may have a bug.

I'll let u know what eventually works out for me. I understand your deadline is very close, no harm in deleting each file, re-uploading etc. Bcz it appears to be a form bug not their website issue since most others have been successful with their payments... Just a thought.
I DID IT... finally was able to submit my application and pay for the PR fees.
Thank u AK_Canada and greysky1866... reading through all your posts have helped me...

I just updated my personal history from scratch and boom it got through. But in education history i had to mention my diploma twice because it was not giving me option for transcripts with one entry.

I mentioned same diploma twice and got 3 entries in total.. hope that is not a problem..

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I found the trick.
Go to your personal history part, make click your activities in the past 10 years.
Either modify all your educational activities or delete those rows and submit them again.
The reason is I think for most of us facing this issue was those section had been filled before the system upgraded but after the update, system added more questions on any of the educational activities.

Hopefully everyone should be fine after made changes as what I mentioned above.

Finger crossed.

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Apoorv said:
I DID IT... finally was able to submit my application and pay for the PR fees.
Thank u AK_Canada and greysky1866... reading through all your posts have helped me...

I just updated my personal history from scratch and boom it got through. But in education history i had to mention my diploma twice because it was not giving me option for transcripts with one entry.

I mentioned same diploma twice and got 3 entries in total.. hope that is not a problem..
wonderful! I think yours was the closest to the deadline, glad you managed to resolve the issue.

cat505

Nov 28, 2016
I managed it too!!
It is the education's problem.
My wife has two degrees so before Nov.19 we choose the option "two or more.....".
I found out that this area became blank so error occurred.
Everything went smoothly after I modified all my wife's education related forms.
Good luck guys.

icanada@12345

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hello

I just submitted my PR file. The review of submitted documents shows blank (see below)

But when I view my submitted application, the place where upload the pdf shows documents "provided"

Application/profile details Where is this application

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Is this normal?

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
icanada@12345 said:
Hello

I just submitted my PR file. The review of submitted documents shows blank (see below)

But when I view my submitted application, the place where upload the pdf shows documents "provided"

Application/profile details Where is this application

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Is this normal?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes,

It's normal. Just wait for a week excluding weekends. You have have your medicals updated in CIC.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC (OINP Nominated )
ITA 02-11-2016
eAPR - AOR 29-11-2016
CRS 1015.
Country of residence - India
Me + Spouse + 1 Child.
Medical Upfront.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I was also able to make payment successfully!!!

I followed the advice on this thread and re-entered all the information in the forms. However I did not need to upload docs again as payment was successful after updating forms.

All those people with more than one degree should check their 'study and languages' form as well as personal history.

Good luck to you all. :)

whaley

Aug 13, 2016
alexliu said:
Guys, I found the trick.
Go to your personal history part, make click your activities in the past 10 years.
Either modify all your educational activities or delete those rows and submit them again.
The reason is I think for most of us facing this issue was those section had been filled before the system upgraded but after the update, system added more questions on any of the educational activities.

Hopefully everyone should be fine after made changes as what I mentioned above.

Finger crossed.
Hi Guys, followed the same process but now having a different issue. My personal history page shows in progress no matter what I fill in. I have no gaps in the history and tried deleting everything and leaving just my current job, so I can include the full history in an LOE, but still no luck. Please anyone with useful information should guide me on navigating this path. Thanks

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
whaley said:
Hi Guys, followed the same process but now having a different issue. My personal history page shows in progress no matter what I fill in. I have no gaps in the history and tried deleting everything and leaving just my current job, so I can include the full history in an LOE, but still no luck. Please anyone with useful information should guide me on navigating this path. Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Just try again today and still if the matter is not resolved, I can Observe your profile through "Share Screen" through "Skype" or "Team Viewver" and guide you further on weekends.

Infact how many days are left to make the payment?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shubh k

Nov 24, 2016
AK_canada said:
Guys, I managed to make the payment!

Things that may have worked for me:
1. I used Chrome
2. I went through each item in the Form - both mine & spouse's
3. Specifically checked for chronology - my personal history dates weren't appearing in order - most recent first, any modification makes it change position i think. so deleted all and refilled. Same for Spouse.
4. Specifically checked for any time over laps - i had a one where my permanent home address appeared from 2006 to 2009 in one row and i used another row showing my UK masters 2007-08. So, I split it 2006-07/2007-08/2008-09
5. For Upload doc, i re-uploaded each item (make sure you use the correct file, i almost made an error) - also double check for any file being over 4mb.

Instant notification for payment and it's under 2 mins from there.

All the best!

thank you very much AK_Canada .. I submitted my application file yesterday by following your steps. I was stuck on transmit and pay option since Nov 21 and my deadline was Dec 12. your information was very helpful.

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
shubh k said:
thank you very much AK_Canada .. I submitted my application file yesterday by following your steps. I was stuck on transmit and pay option since Nov 21 and my deadline was Dec 12. your information was very helpful.
Great, All the best!
This forum has been extremely helpful to me since EE profile creation!

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Received the following email from CIC if this help:

December 2, 2016

This letter is addressed to candidates who have been invited to apply for permanent residence to inform them of the steps to follow to avoid technical difficulties when paying the fees for their permanent residence application.

Recent changes to the Express Entry system took place on November 19, 2016. While your application is not affected by these changes, the recent update may be causing problems with paying the application fee and submitting your application on time.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is giving you fifteen (15) more days from the date in your invitation letter to follow the steps below and submit your application. This will make sure you have more time to successfully submit your application for permanent residence.

To ensure that your application is submitted without difficulties, you need to confirm that you provided all the information for your education history and personal activities. To do this, follow these steps:

1. In your profile, go to each web form and open the subsection that includes a grid of saved records. Scroll to the bottom of the section and click the Modify button on a grid entry.

2. Your profile will display your previously entered information. To validate that you have provided all the necessary information, please click the blue Check for Completeness button at the top of the web form.

3. When you have provided the necessary information and are ready to save, click the blue Save and exit button.

4. Repeat these steps for each grid entry in the section.

Visit the Express Entry section of our website and the Help Centre for more information.

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
Hi all. I was having the same error since last two days. Tried many many attempts. I checked my all forms in the application and found that one field was EMPTY. I just filled it up and it worked right away. Fees got paid and reciept generated.

Please note that I also had filled over-lap time duration in past 10 year personal history and I didn't change it. I put 2010- aug 12 for study and 2011- dec 12 work. It still worked out. Overlap Information doesn't bother at all. I did it twice, once in mine info and same in my wife's info.

Good Luck......