+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone receive REFUSAL a few days after receiving BVL?

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Has anybody so far received a refusal after receiving BVL?

As far as I've observed in the forums, you either receive BVL & PPR on the same day, BVL & Refusal on the same day or BVL then after a few days PPR.
I've never heard of anyone receiving refusal a few days after receiving BVL.
Do you know anyone who received refusal a few days after BVL?

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
If you are from india, than just sit back and relax. Every one have just received BVL since mid of may. No one have received decision yet. Wait for the VFS to open. So it does not matter if BVL received with refusal or not. Stay calm and wait for the decision

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
If you are from india, than just sit back and relax. Every one has just received BVL since mid of may. No one had received decision yet. Wait for the VFS to open
I'm not from India.
I filed my application on 4 May, received BVL on 14 June but no final decision yet.
Best of luck to both of us!

When did you receive your BVL by the way? Can you share your timeline?

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
I'm not from India.
I filed my application on 4 May, received BVL on 14 June but no final decision yet.
Best of luck to both of us!

When did you receive your BVL by the way? Can you share your timeline?
Where are you from? And which country is your file being processed?
I reapplied on 11th May. BVL & medicals updated on 14th May along with review started. No updates after that. Waiting for VFS to open

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I reapplied on 11th May. BVL & medicals updated on 14th May along with review started. No updates after that. Waiting for VFS to open
Visa Office in my country is open. Let's see when I get my final decision. I'll keep sharing my timeline here.
Best of luck!

richardkid

Jul 15, 2023
Is it normal to have bvl and not have your documents number showing in your tracker after 11 days? Anyone with such situation that got ppr later?