+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone asked to submit the cancellation paper of UAE visa?

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my test and interview and I was asked by the interviewer if I have a copy of the cancellation of my UAE visa. I said I don't have a copy but the visa on my passport was stamped in arabic as cancelled. I saw the officer wrote the word "missing" in my documents. Does anyone has the same experience, if they asked me to submit such document where can I get it? My previous company in UAE was already closed for about two years and I don't have contact anymore with the HR people nor PRO. Please advise..Im worried if they send me an RQ.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have not u translated ur passport? Why is the cancelation only in Arabic?? Do u have relatives or friends in the UAE? They can get the exit entry records from the airport. If u do not have anyone there, contact the embassy here. Ur ohip claims history might help. Ask for it. The form is online.

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
That's why we always advice to translate all passport stamps and send the original translation with the application.
suwail said:
Had my test and interview and I was asked by the interviewer if I have a copy of the cancellation of my UAE visa. I said I don't have a copy but the visa on my passport was stamped in arabic as cancelled. I saw the officer wrote the word "missing" in my documents. Does anyone has the same experience, if they asked me to submit such document where can I get it? My previous company in UAE was already closed for about two years and I don't have contact anymore with the HR people nor PRO. Please advise..Im worried if they send me an RQ.

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just in case they ask, I will have to translate my passport stamps. But I hope they will not, I will update you guys what's gonna happen.

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
This is weird!
I was living in UAE and moved to Canada 3 years ago, the cancelation document is handed over to you when you cancel your residence. It has to be with you at the airport, when you exit the country.
Did you lose this document or you don't know about it?

suwail said:

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walmzd said:
This is weird!
I was living in UAE and moved to Canada 3 years ago, the cancelation document is handed over to you when you cancel your residence. It has to be with you at the airport, when you exit the country.
Did you lose this document or you don't know about it?
I think I lose this document as I am not aware before that this might be needed. Is there a way I can get a copy of it from the immigration?

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yahoo I got my Oath letter today folks, i was expecting them to request more documents as the officer is looking for my UAE visa cancellation during my interview and wrote a word 'missing' on my documents but I can't believe it's not, I guess bec. it was stamped cancelled (arabic) on my passport. Thanks God and thank you all for your advise. You will get yours soon don't worry. I would like to say goodbye to this topic as well. God bless you all!