+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone applied for spousal visitor visa from India recently ?

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hello,

i would like to know if anyone had applied for a visitor visa for spouse after getting married in India recently and got approved ?

are biometrics open ? Are they processing visitor visas ? What is the rate of approval ?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Will be rejected no matter what the justification you give. Mine was a valid justification, the officer who 1st worked on my file rephrased my justification and clearly mentioned 'satisfied to approve'. But the next officer mentioned that the previous update was made in error and rejected the TRV. (Source: GCMS Notes)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Will be rejected no matter what the justification you give. Mine was a valid justification, the officer who 1st worked on my file rephrased my justification and clearly mentioned 'satisfied to approve'. But the next officer mentioned that the previous update was made in error and rejected the TRV. (Source: GCMS Notes)
It is not true that they will always be rejected.

Note, they are not usually rejected because of the 'justification'. The test is whether they believe the applicant will return to home country at end of visa period. Usually this is related to ties to home country, employment, etc.

(Justification ie reasons to go to Canada is important right now to make clear that the applicant will be admitted under covid rules - ie exempt from travel limitations because married to Canadian)