waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
Hi everybody

My visa is refused because i did not mentioned enough duties in the my experinece certificate.
Now I am planning to go to federal court.

Did any body got success in federal court?

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
ask4immi said:
what stage ur visa rejected ??????????
after sumission of documents at visa office, visa officer said that insufficient duties were mentioned in experience certificate.

i contacted few lawyers in canada, few said u have very gud chances of getting visa where as one said there are very slim chances.

i dont know what should i do?

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Can you share your NOC code? And if possible what duties you mentioned. your total number of experience w.r.t each NOc category you mentioned.

-shiraz

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
waiting4pr said:
meanwhile why dont u for a soft appeal to VO.? asking for reconsideration with prooper explaination n evidence of doucments
I did
they said your aplication has been refused nothing can be done

my NOC IS 3142- PHYSIOTHERAPIST

vahidvahid

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
steve81 said:
Hi everybody

My visa is refused because i did not mentioned enough duties in the my experinece certificate.
Now I am planning to go to federal court.

Did any body got success in federal court?
Hi,

what's your current ecas status? if it is stiil RBVO i think it is possible....did it change to decision made? or something like that?

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
steve81 said:
I did
they said your aplication has been refused nothing can be done

my NOC IS 3142- PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Dear steve81,

Once they communicate that nothing can be done, I am afraid not much can be done really.
You can send a Review Request, explaining your job duties in detail & urging them to call you for interview (to asses for themselves), or, do a cross check with the employer.
- In the while get yourself a more detailed Reference Letter and send it to them, requesting them to reconsider their decision.

Also the appeal can be filed within 60 days of you receiving that Refusal letter in the Federal Court of Canada.
An appeal takes around 9 months (or more), and litigation cost is around CAD2500 to CAD5000.
If you are sure that the fault of the Visa Officer can be proved, you can consider an appeal.
Good Luck!!

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
canada121 said:
Dear steve81,

Once they communicate that nothing can be done, I am afraid not much can be done really.
You can send a Review Request, explaining your job duties in detail & urging them to call you for interview (to asses for themselves), or, do a cross check with the employer.
- In the while get yourself a more detailed Reference Letter and send it to them, requesting them to reconsider their decision.

Also the appeal can be filed within 60 days of you receiving that Refusal letter in the Federal Court of Canada.
An appeal takes around 9 months (or more), and litigation cost is around CAD2500 to CAD5000.
If you are sure that the fault of the Visa Officer can be proved, you can consider an appeal.
Good Luck!!

Even i received a rejection letter dated 5th aug from ND,mine is peculiar case got refused due to lack of settlement funds, asmy case is transfer case i had jbo when i applied in canada . i moved to india as my visa got expired moreover recession was at peak. after coming to india i got aor from seattle later they asked me to submit updated application forms they never mentioned abut funds though i intimated them about change of place job etc n requested them to transfer my case to india. got aor from ND dated 28th may 2010. i enquired abt my case they said pending review by visa officer nothing has tobe done on ur side. assumed that vo will intimate me about documents. on 5th aug i received refusal letter directly stating that i havent provided settlement funds. but i was waiting for additional docs req..... i sent covering letter n proof of fuinds explaining the situation abt my case. they reached my docs on 12th aug 2010. i emaield them bout my case on 16th hope that they havent looked my case till now

this is the reply i got from chc nd.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have responded to your recent enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear mastcanada,

Good that you have already sent the required Proof Of Settlement Funds with a covering letter.
The reply that you got shows positive signs.

What I understand is, you got Refusal Letter on 5th Aug.
Before that, you had made an enquiry & were told that ur file is 'pending review & nothing has to be done on your side'

You sure must have this response 'in writing'.
If you do not get response in about 10-15 days more, I'll advise to send them the copy of this response (of ur query) with a review request again.

And yes, keep checking your E-Cas status on a daily basis, if it changes 'In-Process' you are fine.
Good Luck!

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
canada121 said:
Dear mastcanada,

Good that you have already sent the required Proof Of Settlement Funds with a covering letter.
The reply that you got shows positive signs.

What I understand is, you got Refusal Letter on 5th Aug.
Before that, you had made an enquiry & were told that ur file is 'pending review & nothing has to be done on your side'

You sure must have this response 'in writing'.
If you do not get response in about 10-15 days more, I'll advise to send them the copy of this response (of ur query) with a review request again.

And yes, keep checking your E-Cas status on a daily basis, if it changes 'In-Process' you are fine.
Good Luck!
i explained everything starting from the strach inclkuding the pending review ...etcetc... waiting for the reply

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
any inputs....

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
how days it will take for them to reopen the case... any specific timelimit? any seniors pls throw some light