+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anybody ever come across this strange situation?

rehmans77

Nov 16, 2018
Please go through my case details below.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I applied for Canadian Immigration through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program this year (2018). My cousin is a PR holder in Manitoba. I have already received a Nomination letter from MPNP. The letter is valid till December 2018.

My case will go through Express Entry stream. This is mentioned in the Nomination Letter. I had already created one EE profile which became ineligible due to some reasons which I am not getting any idea about. I created yet another profile which also became ineligible. Reasons are still a dilemma because I fulfilled all the requirements for EE in the first place.

I have followed up a lot of times with IRCC but didn't get a satisfactory response. I also tried following up with MPNP but they say that their job is finished and they have issued the Nomination Letter. Now the ball is in IRCC's court.

Please look at my recent email to MPNP:
________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in connection with my MPNP Nomination that I received on June 20, 2018. I had my first Express Entry profile created at that time with the below details:

Express Entry Profile Number: E000914969

Jobseeker Validation Code: 8709

CRS Ranking: 329

On June 20, 2018, when I received MPNP nomination in my Express Entry profile. Ideally, the expectation was that my CRS score was supposed to hike up to 929 and there was absolutely no exception that I would be selected in the next Express Entry draw but the actual situation was quite different and unanticipated.

The options to Accept or Decline the invitation were greyed out (not enabled) in my online EE profile. I wanted to accept the invitation at the same time but I did't understand this unexpected behavior in my online EE profile. After a couple of minutes, I received yet another message from IRCC stating "Your profile has become ineligible" and there was a pdf file attached.

In pdf file they mentioned 6 reasons for making the profile ineligible. I double checked and verified there was nothing wrong with the profile and all the information that I provided was correct and up to date. Please see the below points mentioned by IRCC:

1. not having a valid language test: I had a valid IELTS test with overall band 7.

2. language test results that are more than two years old: On June 20, 2018 the test was still valid.

3. a language test score that is too low. Band 7 fulfills the requirement of Express Entry.

4. not having enough relevant work experience: I have more than 10 years of working experience in my profession.

5. not having the required education level: If education level was not enough how could MPNP nominate me. My degree certificate already assessed by CES Toronto, equivalent to Four year bachelor degree in Computer Science.

6. not having enough funds: I have sufficient funds in my account (more than what is required) Shouldn't be a problem.

All the above points satisfied Express Entry requirements. I contacted IRCC as advised by MPNP. IRCC suggested to create a new Express Entry profile so I created a new profile with the below information:

Express Entry Profile Number: E001129978

Jobseeker Validation Code: 7134

CRS Ranking: 329

I requested MPNP to amend my nomination letter based on the newly created EE profile and again push the nomination in my Express Entry profile so that I could electronically Accept the Nomination and my CRS ranking may become 929 and my case could proceed further.

MPNP amended the letter accordingly and I received the updated letter from MPNP in my email account but the same I didn't see in my Express Entry profile as before. (i..e, with Accept or Decline button).

I conveyed the same issue to IRCC but didn't get any satisfactory response. Now the second profile has also become ineligible.

Sir, I am still not getting any clue as to what happened actually with my case on June 20, 2018 from IRCC side. Despite repeated follow ups, IRCC is not providing a clear picture about where my case stands. They just send some hyperlinks to check and see the details related to my issue but none of the links address my issue.

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017

rehmans77

Nov 16, 2018
Brother!!! In my Nomination Letter it is clearly written that you must apply through Express Entry. So my case will go through Express Entry stream only. Perhaps if it would be a paper based application, would have been much better.