Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every one
as this forum is for each one to help the other
I just wanted to open this Topic for every one who got his LMO results to share time line

1- Date applied for LMO
2- Date received the file number
3- Date assigned to officer
4- Date received LMO
5- Job Title/NOC
6- Where did you apply

Every one please share. so you may help others

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Lmo applied last oct. 21 by my employer, applied in alberta, its an unnamed lmo so im hoping it would be faster than usual :)

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
disappointed10 said:
Lmo applied last oct. 21 by my employer, applied in alberta, its an unnamed lmo so im hoping it would be faster than usual :)
It seems like a dream to even get LMO
How dose the Canadian government expect business to be run in this way if I want to hire some one it mean I need him now not next year
:mad:

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015

Honmeh

Dec 1, 2013
the last news i ever heard of any getting an lmo was apllied on 9 th may and received on 20 th september. noc code 2173.
after that i have neither heard nor read anyone having got lmo
do u guys have??

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
I can't remember an exact date, but i can tell you guys that 2 LMO's for NOC 2173 were applied around Sep. and were issued with in a month. This was in Montreal, Quebec.

One of the candidates is still waiting for work permit and visa, where as the other one got it processed with in another month and is now planning to leave soon. My case was pretty much the same, employer and NOC but LMO was applied for around Dec 1-2, 2012 and i received it around Dec 20,2012.

Before any one draws any conclusions, these all are highly skilled roles in IT, with pretty narrow domain requirements and all the people applied and hired for had several years of THAT specific skill requirements. Also there aren't people available in Canada with the specific skill set. The jobs have been posted on employer website for like a year already may be. So that partially fulfills the requirement of LMO already.

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
I can't remember an exact date, but i can tell you guys that 2 LMO's for NOC 2173 were applied around Sep. and were issued with in a month. This was in Montreal, Quebec.

One of the candidates is still waiting for work permit and visa, where as the other one got it processed with in another month and is now planning to leave soon. My case was pretty much the same, employer and NOC but LMO was applied for around Dec 1-2, 2012 and i received it around Dec 20,2012.

Before any one draws any conclusions, these all are highly skilled roles in IT, with pretty narrow domain requirements and all the people applied and hired for had several years of THAT specific skill requirements. Also there aren't people available in Canada with the specific skill set. The jobs have been posted on employer website for like a year already may be. So that partially fulfills the requirement of LMO already.
Thanks for your share
My noc is 2172 so almost the same
I worked in IT filed for over 10 years now
Applied for lmo 15-9-2013 and untill now answer is ( in progress)

Honmeh

Dec 1, 2013
fkl said:

applied in september and they got the lmo?? pretty lucky
bcoz i am here with a new update that my wp got rejected today morning and now i am leaving canada on weekend :( :(
mine was applied in july and that also was an lmo renewal as in i am here since pasr 2 and half years, now will have to leave my setup over here and go back..it is so frustrating

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
That is so sad to hear honmeh, when did u get ur lmo and what is the reason for refusal of your work permit?

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Dear,
I have applied LMO in august and got it approved in november 2.I applied in mississauga.The noc was 7311.I applied for WP and got it approved on Nov 18/2013.
Raj.

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Thats awesome raj :) what province are u??

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
I am sorry to hear that Honmeh. Do you have any idea about the reasons?

I hope your LMO was for less than 1.5 years since if you are already were there for 2.5, you cannot stay beyond 4 years maximum on a work permit. Though i wonder why haven't you applied for a PR already.

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAJ_74 said:
Dear,
I have applied LMO in august and got it approved in november 2.I applied in mississauga.The noc was 7311.I applied for WP and got it approved on Nov 18/2013.
Raj.
WoW congrats ;D

Honmeh

Dec 1, 2013
fkl said:
I am sorry to hear that Honmeh. Do you have any idea about the reasons?

I hope your LMO was for less than 1.5 years since if you are already were there for 2.5, you cannot stay beyond 4 years maximum on a work permit. Though i wonder why haven't you applied for a PR already.
thanx for the concern
reason for workpermit renewal was thai cic has not yet processed my lmo applied in july
i was on the implied status until my workpermit got processed and since i dint had lmo so they rejected my workpermit so now i am goin back
since dint want to stay on restoration status
hope will come back soon

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Hey honmeh what is you job and what province are you? Why do u have to leave now? U still have 90 days to restore ur application right??