+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did any one receive response from CHC Islamabad?

U

umair81

sure sure... methai for all u guys here.... choose a venu n time to get together before we all leave :)

lets get together CHC Islamabad applicants :)..

app filed 8th of januray 2011
got visa 2nd of april 2011// dated 31 st march.

going for fall semester.. 7th sept 2011.

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Congrats umair!!!!

It is a good news. I guess CHC Islamabad is back to work.
You did not mention about the medicals in your timeline. Did they ask you for your medicals?

U

umair81

thx man,,

i didnot had to go through meds as i cleared them last july..

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Hi Nazia how did the officer told u to get your docs correct by phone or post, actually I am concern would they ask me for a deferral letter or I have to sent it myself, do tell about phone or post.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Umair81 or anyone, what i have to do as my extended time by college ended on 31-Mar-11. Should i have to restart my case for deferral and should i have to just send the deferral letter or they call me and i restart my case all over, I have my medical call and completed on 21-feb-11.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Shoaib Akhtar said:
Hi Nazia how did the officer told u to get your docs correct by phone or post, actually I am concern would they ask me for a deferral letter or I have to sent it myself, do tell about phone or post.
on my refusal letter, he wrote that please reapply with updated offer letter . I'm not sure if he was still interested in processing my case for January session. However, my university did not issue me the updated offer letter they asked me ,if I would miss classes for more than two weeks . So I told them yes. They advised me to apply for next term with a deferral letter .

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Shoaib Akhtar said:
Umair81 or anyone, what i have to do as my extended time by college ended on 31-Mar-11. Should i have to restart my case for deferral and should i have to just send the deferral letter or they call me and i restart my case all over, I have my medical call and completed on 21-feb-11.
Maybe they are going to finalize your case in a few days. If they need a deferral letter for next term, they will let you know via email. You do not need to contact them .

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Miss Nazia your replies r still confusing is it gonna be a refusal letter with deferral letter required or just an email with deferral letter required.

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
@ above all

well medical calls also depends on how closer u have applied for visa to ur term starting date mean if u are going for fall 2011 and u apply in june then u will get the call a bit early but if u apply in april then it takes some time i have a friend who recieved his call after 50 days so nothing to worry about.

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
and hey umair congratulations. Hey tell me whats ur entry date on the visaa i mean how early u can go to canada. I have heard that no matter how early u get the visaa the entry date is not earlier then end of july or august

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Shoaib Akhtar said:
Miss Nazia your replies r still confusing is it gonna be a refusal letter with deferral letter required or just an email with deferral letter required.
. an email will be written to you for a deferral letter in your case

U

umair81

imrankh85 said:
and hey umair congratulations. Hey tell me whats ur entry date on the visaa i mean how early u can go to canada. I have heard that no matter how early u get the visaa the entry date is not earlier then end of july or august
i can leave for canada as early as tomorrow..

there is no such thing as too early arrival.. i have asked about this on case specific enquiry from CHC islamabad

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
nazia2k said:
. an email will be written to you for a deferral letter in your case
Ok anyone, can I still get the permit even i sent 31 Mar extension letter with alternate session also on it. As I heard they don't really go with the college dates.