+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

did a terrible mistake.

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
recently i realised that while applying for the visa I did a huge mistake in my application. In one of the forms, in which we have to give details about our past academics and our scores in subjects, I mistakenly wrote 66% as my intermediate percentage. However, in actual it is 63. what consequence it can have on my application.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
recently i realised that while applying for the visa I did a huge mistake in my application. In one of the forms, in which we have to give details about our past academics and our scores in subjects, I mistakenly wrote 66% as my intermediate percentage. However, in actual it is 63. what consequence it can have on my application.
Which form .??

anishjulian

Feb 14, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Which form is it.?? I applied from India and did not come across any form which asks for % of 10th, 12th and graduation.

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Which form is it.?? I applied from India and did not come across any form which asks for % of 10th, 12th and graduation.
when we apply for visa, we fill 3 forms - IMM1294 e, IMM 5645, IMM 5257. But, there is one more section under client information, in which the client can upload documents which can put forward the complete case. As I applied through Idp, they fill out a form in which the applicant can provide details about academic records. In that form I made a mistake.

I do not know what to do now as I'm not having the fresh form with me which I can refill and send it by raising a web form.