+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dialysis on visitor visa

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi,

My dad is undergoing dialysis back in the home country. He wishes to visit me here and we are ready to pay for his dialisys treatment. My question is , do we need to mention it in the visitor visa application ?

Thanks

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi,

My dad is undergoing dialysis back in the home country. He wishes to visit me here and we are ready to pay for his dialisys treatment. My question is , do we need to mention it in the visitor visa application ?

Thanks
How do you plan to answer this question on the TRV application?

Do you have any physical or mental disorder that would require social and/or health services, other than medication, during a stay in Canada?

The truthful answer would of course be "yes," and there's a box where you would need explain his condition and its requirements. Are you asking this question because you have yet to look at the actual application?

Reactions: Buletruck

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
How do you plan to answer this question on the TRV application?

Do you have any physical or mental disorder that would require social and/or health services, other than medication, during a stay in Canada?

The truthful answer would of course be "yes," and there's a box where you would need explain his condition and its requirements. Are you asking this question because you have yet to look at the actual application?
Hey, yes. Havent reached the medical section. Wanted to check if there is any test that is done for visitor test or any document I can provide to show we can support him :)