+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diabetic and other medical condition

teja-2021

Mar 25, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am M 31 and my wife is 30. We have CRS score of 490 and waiting to get ITA from next FSW draw.

I am diabetic and I am on Vildagliptin + MF medicine which I take 2 times a day. I also take CIPLAR 20 tablet for racing heartbeat.

My wife was detected with neurocysticercosis in her brain. She has been on Levipill tablet since 5 years with zero episodes of epilepsy.

I want to know if these could cause problems in medical.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone, I am M 31 and my wife is 30. We have CRS score of 490 and waiting to get ITA from next FSW draw.

I am diabetic and I am on Vildagliptin + MF medicine which I take 2 times a day. I also take CIPLAR 20 tablet for racing heartbeat.

My wife was detected with neurocysticercosis in her brain. She has been on Levipill tablet since 5 years with zero episodes of epilepsy.

I want to know if these could cause problems in medical.
Will depend on your kidney function. Given your young age you should really focus on lifestyle changes. You are likely on track to Kidney issues.

teja-2021

Mar 25, 2021
Will depend on your kidney function. Given your young age you should really focus on lifestyle changes. You are likely on track to Kidney issues.
Do they check only for kidney function or are there other parameters as well ? what is the permissible value for creatinine ?