08-09-2017
Doc's Request.
14-06-2017
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
01-09-2017
Hi
I sent my documents to WES on 23rd May and as per DHL it was delivered and signed by j maples on 26th May.But status on website is still showing awaiting documents.

I dropped a email to WES,but have not got any response yet.Any one in similar situation out there.
IS this normal,their website says it takes 20 days to get a report.

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi
I sent my documents to WES on 23rd May and as per DHL it was delivered and signed by j maples on 26th May.But status on website is still showing awaiting documents.

I dropped a email to WES,but have not got any response yet.Any one in similar situation out there.

Hi there. I went through similar situation. Yes it does says received by maple.

But you need to wait 2 weeks minimum for your status to appear as received on WES.

bmarwaha

May 30, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2173/2174
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-09-2017
Doc's Request.
14-06-2017
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
01-09-2017
Hi

Thanks for your reply.how much time it took to get your results.
Regards
Bhanu

Randafahoum

Jun 20, 2017
Hi

Hi there. I went through similar situation. Yes it does says received by maple.

But you need to wait 2 weeks minimum for your status to appear as received on WES.
hi . I had the same situation . still the status is waiting for documents . so I have to wait 2 weeks now and then 20 business days to finish the process??thank you

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
hi . I had the same situation . still the status is waiting for documents . so I have to wait 2 weeks now and then 20 business days to finish the process??thank you

Normally With in 3 weeks after sending the documents the status is updated on wes website.

You can also track your parcel on DHL/ Courier website.

ntc_85

Jul 9, 2017
You can call WES and give them the tracking number and they will keep a note of it. I faced a similar situation and called them and it was all taken care of. Took exactly 20 business days for them to evaluate the report, currently status shows are being prepared for delivery.

Nageshroshini

Jul 14, 2020
Hi everyone

I am Roshini
I want to know about Wes details if know any one kindly help me out this

1 my documents it’s delivered by DHL by college
And if I track in dhl app it’s showing it’s delivered on 8th July and it’s showing it’s verified sing but if I am track in Wes app it’s showing status on hold “ we are waiting for your documents so kindly help me out this

2 Wes app it’s showing
Once you’re documents it’s arrived allows 2 or 3 business days but still there’s no update anything kindly help me out this

Zer Luks

Jul 16, 2020
Hi everyone

I am Roshini
I want to know about Wes details if know any one kindly help me out this

1 my documents it’s delivered by DHL by college
And if I track in dhl app it’s showing it’s delivered on 8th July and it’s showing it’s verified sing but if I am track in Wes app it’s showing status on hold “ we are waiting for your documents so kindly help me out this

2 Wes app it’s showing
Once you’re documents it’s arrived allows 2 or 3 business days but still there’s no update anything kindly help me out this
I'm in the same situation. DHL tracking says it was delivered July 6th 2020 but the app says Status On Hold. I have sent email to wes but no reply.

How is your case now?