+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Detected VSD 4mm hole in heart during medical check up!!!!!

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear friends

my medical has been done 31st July 2015. During medical exams, small hole was detected in my 9th month daughter through improper heart beating.
As i already checked up my daughter personally in the month of march 2015, where VSD 4mm hole was detected , for which pediatric cardio docter told me verbaly that she is fine it will be close with the passage of time , no need of medicine and surgical interventions.

So I showed that report to IOM/Canadian docters and they accepted to forward further for review. In appearance my daughter is fine , she is growing well. now me worried about immigration case. so please suggest me and share ur and other experience regarding this issue.regards

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:
Dear friends

my medical has been done 31st July 2015. During medical exams, small hole was detected in my 9th month daughter through improper heart beating.
As i already checked up my daughter personally in the month of march 2015, where VSD 4mm hole was detected , for which pediatric cardio docter told me verbaly that she is fine it will be close with the passage of time , no need of medicine and surgical interventions.

So I showed that report to IOM/Canadian docters and they accepted to forward further for review. In appearance my daughter is fine , she is growing well. now me worried about immigration case. so please suggest me and share ur and other experience regarding this issue.regards
Medicals are basically to check 2 things.
1. you're not a danger to others. This is usually HIV and Tuberculosis.
2. you won't drain the health and/or social system with something you or your dependents have.

it seems you are in number 2.
I believe the average health cost of a person in Canada is $5,500 or something. If the treatment of your daughter exceeds this, you'll have to show you will be able to afford to pay for it.
You say she's fine. However, she probably needs check ups and follow ups. That's what they will look for. How much it'll cost. If it's a little bit high, your PR will be declined.

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
02-Oct-15 (Medicals ,RPRF and updated chart)
Med's Done....
15-Oct-15 (med done ) , 23-Oct-15 (med rec)
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
Engineer80 said:

all will be good congrats for having your Medicals... obviously they consider it because they have a known issue with childs that will be cured slowly by self .. dony worry just wait and check ur ECAS if it is updated with medical received then it is no problem

ricky.kaushal

Jul 8, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014, Spouse added March 8, 2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF and PCC - Aug 12, 2014 Wife's Doc - April 22.2015
Nomination.....
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
In process & DM July 30th, 2015
Med's Request
01-05-2014 Wife's June 10, 2015
Med's Done....
03-05-2014 Wife's June 11, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept 10, 2015
Engineer80 said:
Dear friends

Not to worry about this. You will be fine as it is self healing problem. You will get your PR very soon. May god bless your child good health in future. But my concern is you should worry about your child health not PR.

Reactions: map555

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
I have a VSD 14 years before it was treated through open heart surgery. I have sent my emedical along with ECHO and ECG report and doctor's comments stating that he does not forsee any issues in my health for next 5 years.

Do you think it will cause failure in my medical? Please comment members :)

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
Engineer80 said:
Dear friends

Hi what is your current status ? Have you got any update from CIC ?
Pl update your status

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear

I got my visa stamped on November 2015 including family, I will move to Canada in March 2016.........regards......

Reactions: AhmedE77

Gsk1979

Feb 19, 2018
Dear friends

Hi did u get the visa finally