+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details on appling for a PNP

pavanik01

Mar 9, 2009
I was actually considering to apply for a PNP to any province .I would like to have some expert opinins before I proceed further.

How much is PNP different from FSW . i.e., the restrictions on a person with a PNP compared to a FSW .

Iam a F1 student in US with two years of experience in IT as a developer ,What do you suggest I go with? I have done my research on FSW but not a lot on PNP please let me know the details on PNP and which province is better suited for my scenario.

Thank You

akk

Sep 2, 2008
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/to-all-members-read-faq-before-posting-t15690.0.html
read before posting...

Akk

pavanik01 said:
I was actually considering to apply for a PNP to any province .I would like to have some expert opinins before I proceed further.

How much is PNP different from FSW . i.e., the restrictions on a person with a PNP compared to a FSW .

Iam a F1 student in US with two years of experience in IT as a developer ,What do you suggest I go with? I have done my research on FSW but not a lot on PNP please let me know the details on PNP and which province is better suited for my scenario.

Thank You

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Check out Provincial nominees for canada. Hope the below link will help you to decide which province is better for you.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp

pavanik01 said:

Thank You

pavanik01

Mar 9, 2009
I would like to know is there any edge filling application forms through attorney? I mean if attorney files for the applicants on their behalf, will the process completion be faster?

pavanik01

Mar 9, 2009
I am applying to PNP-PR, on F1 status from US. Would like to know how long will the process take. Usually how many months will it take to know the response from CIC, and when can I get the PR once approved.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
pavanik01 said:
I would like to know is there any edge filling application forms through attorney? I mean if attorney files for the applicants on their behalf, will the process completion be faster?
Not needed. Many people who used Attorneys have regretted in this forum.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavanik01 said:
I am applying to PNP-PR, on F1 status from US. Would like to know how long will the process take. Usually how many months will it take to know the response from CIC, and when can I get the PR once approved.
Do you have a job offer from the province you want to migrate to? Most of the PNPs require job offer before you can apply, except Quebec (need French language), NS (you need to travel their and do a lot of things), and Alberta (requires you to be on H1B for at least a year and your profession has to be on the list).

I do not know if there is any other province that lets you in without a job offer first.

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
i am the principal applicant..my wife is on h4 dependent visa and currently she is a homemaker in the US..in schedule 1 she would be filling her personal history which includes her employment in India..should i enclose my wife's documents like school and college marksheets,her previous employment in india offer letter and all??

one mre question

my which mail do v have to send the final ainp package to edmonton??

pavanik01

Mar 9, 2009
Do you have a job offer from the province you want to migrate to? Most of the PNPs require job offer before you can apply, except Quebec (need French language), NS (you need to travel their and do a lot of things), and Alberta (requires you to be on H1B for at least a year and your profession has to be on the list).

I do not know if there is any other province that lets you in without a job offer first.

I don't presently have a work offer in Canada. But was looking for any other options for a PNP program. Let me know if you of something that fits my case.

I am not on H1-B program nor do I know french language. Please let me know my options.

Thanks.

pavanik01

Mar 9, 2009

I don't presently have a work offer in Canada. But was looking for any other options for a PNP program. Let me know if you of something that fits my case.

I am not on H1-B program nor do I know french language. Please let me know my options.

Thanks.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
pavanik01 said:
Do you know the official canada immigration site?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

Thanks