+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details of visit to Canada TRV and other documentation question

GTec

Mar 2, 2019
Hello all!

My friend should come to visit me and his childhood friend end of January/february. He is a PR of Australia and originaly from Égypt. I have questions regarding the documentation required and the "detail of visit to Canada" section of the application.

Tights to Australia :
- Employment letter : he is a working for a government and has the permanency.

1) Should he add something, document or statement, regarding this:
- He is currently training with the RFS (rural fire service, as you know Australia is burning)
- He is the president of his soccer club
It shows the he is involved socially in his community.
He doesnt own a house there ($$$ in australia)

Funding:
2) Does he need to have his bank statements printed and stamped by the bank or are the e-statements are sufficient?
3) He just manage to transfer the money he had in Egypt (its hard to take money out of there), so he will produce the statements showing that its been there, in his name, for months. Does he need those to be printed by the bank there and somehow stamped?

Details of visit to Canada section:
4) Should he state he will visit me? He wont stay at my place, he will reserve an Airbnb.
5) His friend will come to Montreal from Calagry so he wont go to Calgary, does he have to mention him?
6) Should we write him an invitation letter? I mean, he travelled a lot in places where visas were required and nevr overstayed and wasn't always visiting someone.

Thank you all for your help!!

Last edited: