+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deposit for Business Immigrants of Provincial Nominee Programs

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi All,

I have just read some Business programs of Provinces like B.C, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Saskatchewan. I realize that they ask business immigrants to sign a deposit Agreement with the provinces for approving his/her nomination. What do you think if some business immigrants around the world just want to sign the agreement and pay for the deposit and in return they get the permanent resident status, but they won't do any further for his/her business plan applied for provincial nominee program?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you get PR right away with a business plan? I am not sure. It is possible that they will give you only a temporary permit for 2 years until you have shown that your business plan is successful.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
MB, SK, and NL approve for provincial nomination leading to the permanent resident status for business immigrants right away after they pay for deposit.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then it sounds like they let you buy a PR if you otherwise qualify for their programs, business experience and such.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
In B.C, they just approve a 2 year temporary permit, but in other provinces business immigrants will get an appoved letter for applying permanent resident at visa offices. If I cannot be approved through FSW, I will do with business category in provinces except for B.C.

kalabaydh

Oct 15, 2008
Dear friend I got refugee link from the CIC website, but un fortunately I got informatioan saying to go high commisioner for refugee for your region and I now staying in Saudi Arabia for hiding because saudi arabai does n't welcome refugees if the government sees me they will deport me so how can I apply in the easiest way since I cannot go any where else and I now hiding here in hause but I can use E-mail.

Your favourable advice will be highly appreciated.

Subeyr Osman

subeyr1425@hotmail.com

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Please BCguy, Leon, PMM, and others who know much about immigration help this person, kalabaydh, because I have ever seen his/her message twice on this forum.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
OK,But this is the wrong section,Before you can apply to Canada as a refugee,You must be certified as a refugee by the United Nations High Commisioner for refugees Field Office in Saudi Arabia,You can contact them via the UNHCR website,Without UN Certification Canada will not entertain you and you will just be wasting time and effort,Get certified first

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New Horison said:
Please BCguy, Leon, PMM, and others who know much about immigration help this person, kalabaydh, because I have ever seen his/her message twice on this forum.
There is nothing I can do to help. I think I have already told him that if he can get to Canada, he can ask for asylum but when he can't do that and can't even leave the house where he is hiding to go find a Canadian embassy, I have no advice. So, I guess his situation, he is stuck in a house, he can't leave the house, if authorities find him he will be deported. It's a bad situation.