+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deported from Canada

Sarafiaz27

Sep 14, 2019
Hi I have been deported from Canada due to violation of immigration and refugee protection act. Now I have been working as cabin crew in India to fly to Canada for work purpose I need an ARC so my question is do I need to apply temporary resident visa or temporary resident permit? I don’t know what Ian the difference between these two can someone’s please help me and let me know what forms documents I need to apply for an ARC? Please advise thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I have been deported from Canada due to violation of immigration and refugee protection act. Now I have been working as cabin crew in India to fly to Canada for work purpose I need an ARC so my question is do I need to apply temporary resident visa or temporary resident permit? I don’t know what Ian the difference between these two can someone’s please help me and let me know what forms documents I need to apply for an ARC? Please advise thank you
How long has it been since you were deported? I hope you advised your employer that you may not be able to enter Canada for a while at the very minimum.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
TRV