+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deported from Canada and need help regarding spouse sponsorship.

Mez007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
20-04-2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2012
AAL1984 said:
It's not her that the officers will suspect, she may be genuine. However it's your motives which seem
suspicious. Soon after you were deported you married a disabled women from another culture, that raises huge red flags. I think it's obvious you're just using this woman to get back into the country and you will dump her the first chance you get, immigration officers know this. Expect a long hard fought case.
I was about to say the same thing, But I didn't know how to put it into words without sounding rude.
Did you marry you wife before or After you were deported ?
Did you meet your wife online Dating Site ?
Was you wife converted To Islam (I'm Assuming you are Muslim) ?
How long after you marry her after being Deported ?
Did you meet and person before the marriage ? How many times ? any proof ?

I'm not questioning if you marriage is Genuine or not. But the fact that your Wife is Disable and you were deported marry her after will raise Questions.
I wish you luck and keep as my proof that you have.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mehboob86 said:
somebody explain this to immigration for me please
We already have - several times.

You need to submit your spousal sponsorship application as soon as you can to get the process started. Include as much evidence as you can.

Due to your failed refugee claim and deportation - you will not be approved for a visit visa. Forget about visiting.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
mehboob86 said:
she was on welfare when she came here and got married. and after going back to canada, she applied for disability and was approved last month. we are all set now and she have fullfilled the requirements to be a sponsor. They should allow me one visit per year to see my wife. as Pakistan is not safe country anymore and plus my wife wasnt soo much surprised with all the spicy food and weather here and since she have social housing she cant doesnt want to leave Canada, we could lose the free house from govt.
i dont belong to a really rich family here and power goes off alot here and i cant pay for the air conditioning and big bills. she slipped in super store and had pains in her back and she sued the super store and big money on way tooo..........and pluss Love have huge power. somebody explain this to immigration for me please
Best wishes to the two of you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehboob86 said:
its not fair......its %100 discrimination. they process from countries within 6 months. how a wife and husband can live without eachother for 5 years i dont understand..... stupid immigration laws
It's not stupid. My ex domestic helper has not been living with her husband for the sixth year already.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
I don't mind the laws, but the wait and length of processing is what bothers me.

By the way, OP, don't think that Canada owes you a thing. You should be thankful you even have a shot at becoming a PR. You were deported. I doubt they will let you back in on a tourist / visitor visa. The chances of that are slim. Surely you can understand the logic.

As for the PR application...it doesn't sound like you have a strong case, so if I were you, I'd be focused on building my relationship before even thinking about immigration.

Best of luck!

FS

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mehboob86 said:
its not fair......its %100 discrimination. they process from countries within 6 months. how a wife and husband can live without eachother for 5 years i dont understand..... stupid immigration laws
It's not discrimination. You were deported. On top of that, based on the information you've provided to us, your marriage looks like one of convenience. You're going to have to work very hard to convince CIC you have a genuine relationship.

You need to start taking responsibility for your role in what has taken place. If you don't, this is going to be a very long and difficult journey for you.

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
mehboob86 said:
she was on welfare when she came here and got married. and after going back to canada, she applied for disability and was approved last month. we are all set now and she have fullfilled the requirements to be a sponsor. They should allow me one visit per year to see my wife. as Pakistan is not safe country anymore and plus my wife wasnt soo much surprised with all the spicy food and weather here and since she have social housing she cant doesnt want to leave Canada, we could lose the free house from govt.
i dont belong to a really rich family here and power goes off alot here and i cant pay for the air conditioning and big bills. she slipped in super store and had pains in her back and she sued the super store and big money on way tooo..........and pluss Love have huge power. somebody explain this to immigration for me please

Wow just wow, your case sounds really odd and weird.

You both sound like a couple of parasites who want to leech of the social system in Canada, hopefully immigration will see that. You have a weak case( met a month before deportation).

Canada should just ban all those who are deported from trying to return for atleast 10 years, no exceptions.

Hopefully immigration Canada will refuse the ARC and reject this case,we don't need more ppl coming here just to enjoy social housing and welfare.

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
mehboob86 said:

Thats not Canada problem, your wife is free to go live in your country with you.

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
scylla said:
We already have - several times.

You need to submit your spousal sponsorship application as soon as you can to get the process started. Include as much evidence as you can.

Due to your failed refugee claim and deportation - you will not be approved for a visit visa. Forget about visiting.
Don't encourage this person to immigrate here, it's obviously fraud. Hes already cost taxpayers God knows how much money(lots of costs involved in deporting people) I want to slap the immigration person who issued him a visa in the first place.

This will be a long long case, probably during that time the girl will get fed up of sending him money, drop the sponsarship and move on.

M

mehboob86

How about the character certificate from police? Should we send along with the application or wait till CIC ask for it?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehboob86 said:
this is my humble request to Honourable Minister Jason Kenney please do something ASAP about these kind of consultants who claim themselves an immigration expert and misguide people just to make a living. This is affecting so many people, and making their lifes living hell.i am one good example here.
They need to stop using people.
The minister probably does not have jurisdiction over fake immigrants consultants in your country. As consumer, it is your responsibility to carefully check if the consultant or its Canadian partners is accredited. Besides, you do not need to hire an immigration consultant. It is up to you. Your application will not be given special attention or guaranteed approval if you use a consultant.

You can find a list of names of CIC authorized representatives in this website:

http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/public/membershiplistFull.cfm?

Rather than telling fraudsters to stop using people, you should protect yourself being a victim of fraud.

raemond

Feb 19, 2014
i don understand why some people are saying to this man that he should have left canada when they asked him to.because when u do leave canada volunttarily after you have been married to a canadian citizen they say that u are not genuine because you left canada voluntarily

M

mikeymyke

raemond said:
i don understand why some people are saying to this man that he should have left canada when they asked him to.because when u do leave canada volunttarily after you have been married to a canadian citizen they say that u are not genuine because you left canada voluntarily
He should have not been in Canada in the first place. I don't understand why people don't just come to Canada the proper way and instead, just try to find a quick shortcut, especially one as cold hearted as marriage of convenience, to get here. It's people like him that causes Pakistan to have the longest processing time in the world.

JRPW

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
2013 (re-med)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
raemond said:
If an individual wants to immigrate to Canada, then do it legally. It's a slap in the face to every individual who has abided by the rules set by CIC. It's a privilege to live in Canada, not a right. You break the law, you deserve to get deported.

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
raemond said:
He met her a month before deportation.