+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

deportation and fsw aplication

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
if someone gets deported or ask to leave the US voluntarily for overstay of visitors visa, can they apply for canada skill worker program from their country of origin>?

or will the fact that they overstayed andd was sent home automatically makes the not qualified/eligible?

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
I think you still can..i am positive, Immigration is a civil offence not a criminal one. But just have a proper explanation ,if asked, of the overstay.

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Deportation is not a criminal offence i believe.

I have another question i was once arrested on the street by traffic police for not paying a previous ticket and was in jail for a night and next morning my friend paid the fine and released me. Its a 3rd degree misdemeanor. It happened in Texas, USA where i was a student for good 8 years.

Will this be a problem? I will be truthful to immigration officer but just worried that it would cause me any problem.

Also, i was refused to have another visa as a visitor after i came back frm USA because the consular thought i was not forthcoming about my arrest story to them. But matter of face, they never asked me if i was ever arrested or anything. I thought i should not be telling them if they are not asking! that was my bad! i should have told them anyway and this time i am planning to tell CIC all about it.

Any suggestion?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakash28 said:
Deportation is not a criminal offence i believe.

I have another question i was once arrested on the street by traffic police for not paying a previous ticket and was in jail for a night and next morning my friend paid the fine and released me. Its a 3rd degree misdemeanor. It happened in Texas, USA where i was a student for good 8 years.

Will this be a problem? I will be truthful to immigration officer but just worried that it would cause me any problem.

Also, i was refused to have another visa as a visitor after i came back frm USA because the consular thought i was not forthcoming about my arrest story to them. But matter of face, they never asked me if i was ever arrested or anything. I thought i should not be telling them if they are not asking! that was my bad! i should have told them anyway and this time i am planning to tell CIC all about it.

Any suggestion?
It will be fine. Always disclose the truth.