+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependents NOT listed on eCopr.

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
so this is my timeline after i`ve sent my pr application to case proccessing center ..
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on December 6, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
but when i got my eCopr , my wife was included in my eCopr and today she got the pr portal invitation under my account and submitted necessary documents for her as well..i think we will get the pr cards both in the same time before end of this year..
but please do not pay attention to linked account information on ircc web site..it still shows 14 more months to complete my application..i did not link my application there until i got my letter..when i got that i linked it and i saw the difference because i knew that it wont show the correct timeline for my application..
have you received your PR card now? My family and Igot our eCOPR on December 15 , 2021 and we are still waiting for the PR cards.

Dani94

Jan 22, 2024
Hi everyone,

My kids and I got our eCoPR's today. Just posting it here so that anyone in a similar situation has an answer.
Hello it’s being years but I’m in the same situation as you were, can you tell me if is normal that dependent don’t show on ecopr of main applicant ? What did you do how long took for you to get yours? Hope you heard from you soon

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hello it’s being years but I’m in the same situation as you were, can you tell me if is normal that dependent don’t show on ecopr of main applicant ? What did you do how long took for you to get yours? Hope you heard from you soon
My husband was the main applicant and he received his ecopr on December 6, 2021. He did not have any dependents listed on his. The kids and I received ours December 15, 2021 and all of the kids were listed as my dependants.