+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Visa Refused.

hfaraz

May 4, 2014
My son's (1 year old) dependent visa has been refused under 'other' reasons: "I am not satisfied that you are a person who would depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay" :eek: .. I don't even know how they came to that conclusion about a 1 year old :p .. Any suggestions what I should do now?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
hfaraz said:
My son's (1 year old) dependent visa has been refused under 'other' reasons: "I am not satisfied that you are a person who would depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay" :eek: .. I don't even know how they came to that conclusion about a 1 year old :p .. Any suggestions what I should do now?
Have they approved your and your wife visa?

hfaraz

May 4, 2014
They've approved my visa. My husband's visa is still in process.. will probably get refused too now.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
hfaraz said:
They've approved my visa. My husband's visa is still in process.. will probably get refused too now.
Have not u asked them that how it is possible to leave ur kid here for you? Have not you write them back?

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
hfaraz said:
do a case specific enquiry, when doing the enquiry write URGENT in the subject. ask that how they came to this conclusion.

and also reapply your babies visa and this make make sure that you include cover letter explaining that how important it is to take your son and husband with you.

hfaraz

May 4, 2014
Thanks. I just sent a case specific inquiry. I attached a letter last time too. I don't see how reapplying would help without any new information given by them.

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
hfaraz said:
Thanks. I just sent a case specific inquiry. I attached a letter last time too. I don't see how reapplying would help without any new information given by them.
it can help if you give a cover letter with the new application. contradict their reasons of refusal in ur cover letter, back that up by attaching proof,

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am thinking it is better await husband decision, who knows it may strengthen ur case i.e they may give ur husband & it then logical to ask them where they expect u to put ur child, they have no choice than to give ur child. But if ur husband is refused then u will have to file them together as family application bcos they will see the child as a reason ur husband needs to accompany u. Congrat on ur visa & Wish u best of luck on others.