+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Visa for Spouse in 3 days

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Hi guys,

I am an international student here and staying since 1.5 years. Recently I applied for my wife's Visa as a Dependent ( TRV). The Application reached to CHC New Delhi on 10/02/2012 and Today ( 14/02/2012 ) the status changed that the Passport has been dispatched. I have never heard anybody getting Visa so fast , So does this mean that She got rejected?????

AP1510

Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29June,2011
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Med's Done....
20June,2011 (Pre-Medical)
Interview........
20July,2011
VISA ISSUED...
20July,2011
LANDED..........
22Aug,2011
jackpatel said:
Need ur help guys?????
Hello buddy,
be positive..........if all docs were supported...you should get it.
all d best.

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think She has the visa as I got my TRV in three days, they usually process visa's faster in the winter, since not many people visit Canada this time of the year.

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Hi AP1510 and faithworks,

Thanks for ur reply.... i am so tensed ..... and my wife is crying bcoz she is staying alone since last 1.5 year......... Hey @faithworks you said you recived TRV in 3 days .... is it correct???? what were the documents u gave to them?????

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I showed them,
My bank statement,
Invitation Letter from my relative and his address as my stay in Canada
My employers letter which included my leave period.
Travel history reflected on my passport.

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Well I showed MY bank statement for 3 months in canada (CAD$ 5400) and in INDIA (INR 7,50,000) along with that I gave Invitation Letter from my College and from my Landlord as well, My Transcript for all the 3 levels I completed, Notarised Passport... My wife showed the Bank statement and marriage Certificate.....

Did I missed anything, bcoz I don't trust the Agents....

Please Reply..... and did u really got ur TRV in 3 days.... u r very lucky bro????

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
No Bro IT was refused and the reason they gave for the refusal are

1. Your Family Ties in Canada and in your country of residence
2. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / yours host income and asset.

Could anyone tell me

Can I reapply now ( it was refused just on this tuesday)

Secondly Do I have to rearrange all the original document like bank statement NOC from college landlord ,etc again or the xerox will be good for reapplication???? ( As the CHC keep the original documents with them???

Please reply soon