+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent landing after primary applicant

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi

I am the primary applicant and my wife is planning to land in a day or two. Does she need to show any proof of funds or is my landing papers enough.

Pls reply immediately. Thanks for your help and pointers.

Regards
Bala

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need to show any funds.

She can land any time within the expiry of the Visa ( before completing one year from the date of medical).
She should have her original CPR with her. Once she reach Immigration she can mention there that her husband already landed before. They have your landing information in their system. Please note that you cannot enter and see her in the arrival lounge. She will clear her baggage and will come out, where you can receive her.

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi Wilson,

Thanks for the info. When i landed i showed 11500 for myself. For two people the funds needs to be 13500. So does she now have to show the additional 2000 CAD or what i have shown when landing is enough.

THanks
Bala

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She need to show the balance of the minimum fund required on arrival.
Benny

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Ja77
Do you read before making comments?.The guy said on landing he has only CAD 11,500 on him.What happen to the balance CAD 2000 as per the minimum fund requirement.
It is not a big deal if the principal applicant show the POF so that the dependent will be free from showing it.but you need to read btw the lines and see this applicant peculiar situation.
Be wise
Benny

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
okay, my mistake, as i only read the first message. to avoid the confusion, i'm deleting my previous message.