+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent children - Express Entry

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Where to put dependent children detail in the express entry profile. we only see forms for primary applicant and the spouse

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Where to put dependent children detail in the express entry profile. we only see forms for primary applicant and the spouse
You will not put their details on your EE profile, but make sure you write the correct number of people in your family. You will fill in their details post-ITA.

Mkranthi

Apr 30, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/08/2017
I am facing an issue for my profile regarding dependent child. I received ITA in May 2018 and I selected to continue the application. We are 3 members, Myself, spouse(Indian Citizens) and child (US Citizen)(2 years). When we clicked continue application option, we see 3 sections one for each member on application.
For my child, header of the section showed as below by default.
XXXXXXX: Unaccompanying, PR Child Form
And also, In the personal details section for my child, system defaultly selected "NO" for the below question
Will this person accompany XXXXX to Canada?
I am totally confused as I never specified my child as not accompanying and I also gave 3 members for total no of members in the application.
In my express entry profile it never asked details about my dependant. Only place I was able to specify is "No of accompanying members" and I made sure to give 3.

Is this usual to all applicants with children or did i miss anything in my profile?
Is there any way to make my child as accompanying from non accompanying?

mynkgarg

Oct 13, 2017
I am facing an issue for my profile regarding dependent child. I received ITA in May 2018 and I selected to continue the application. We are 3 members, Myself, spouse(Indian Citizens) and child (US Citizen)(2 years). When we clicked continue application option, we see 3 sections one for each member on application.
For my child, header of the section showed as below by default.
XXXXXXX: Unaccompanying, PR Child Form
And also, In the personal details section for my child, system defaultly selected "NO" for the below question
Will this person accompany XXXXX to Canada?
I am totally confused as I never specified my child as not accompanying and I also gave 3 members for total no of members in the application.
In my express entry profile it never asked details about my dependant. Only place I was able to specify is "No of accompanying members" and I made sure to give 3.

Is this usual to all applicants with children or did i miss anything in my profile?
Is there any way to make my child as accompanying from non accompanying?
hi did you get any resolution for your problem ?

ronilnp

Dec 14, 2019
i have submitted my application with number of family members '2', now my doubt is that I do have son also who is 4 years old. but, my wife and son will not be accompany me to canada.
question is, what is the number of family members to be entered in my scenario while creating the profile 2 or 3?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i have submitted my application with number of family members '2', now my doubt is that I do have son also who is 4 years old. but, my wife and son will not be accompany me to canada.
question is, what is the number of family members to be entered in my scenario while creating the profile 2 or 3?

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020
You will not put their details on your EE profile, but make sure you write the correct number of people in your family. You will fill in their details post-ITA.
Hello - I have the same questions - I am not sure with the "POST-ITA", I am on the section where you upload the documents, and no section as well to upload any documents for child dependent. I have put "3" on the number of family members, and add his information on the family member details, also no additional fees are showing for child dependent, not sure if I am doing it right! Please enlighten me.