+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent are outside Canada, myself in Canada.... Passport request received

kuldeeper

Nov 15, 2017
I applied for PR application from India. After that I came to Canada on work permit. Now I have received the passport request for finalizing the PR application. My dependents are still in India and I am here in Canada. Can I submit my passport to CPC Ottawa and my dependents submit there passport in VFS delhi?
I tried calling IRCC customer care and due to large number of calls they are able to transfer my call to an agent. Please suggest.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
I applied for PR application from India. After that I came to Canada on work permit. Now I have received the passport request for finalizing the PR application. My dependents are still in India and I am here in Canada. Can I submit my passport to CPC Ottawa and my dependents submit there passport in VFS delhi?
I tried calling IRCC customer care and due to large number of calls they are able to transfer my call to an agent. Please suggest.
You need a letter/confirmation from CIC stating that you can submit your passport Ottawa and others in India. You need to attach that letter when you submit the passports in respective country.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Bro. PPR letter has states to submit passport either in India or Canada.
IF your PPR has only Canada Address then send an email to Ottawa Office and they will send you another PPR letter for
your wife to submit passport in India.
They will revert in a Day or two for PPR queries.
Good luck.

kuldeeper

Nov 15, 2017
I called IRCC yesterday and explained them the complete situation, they told me that my dependents can submit their passport in India meantime CIC will send me a email confirming my passport submission to CPC Ottawa. I also wrote a email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. . Today morning I got new passport request for submitting my passport to CPC Ottawa and also got reply of the inquiry email which I send yesterday.

asc456

Nov 12, 2018
Hi,

Do you think this will work for Supervisa PPR as well? would it be ok if my mom applies for Super Visa from outside Canada (does it have to be home country or anywhere outside Canada?) and then she uses the current visitor visa and comes and stays in Canada when she gets the PPR?