+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist non-accon-accreditated dental school in Pakistan

Sarah011

Mar 19, 2020
Guys I need guidance with regards to PNP as me and my husband have failed to understand the requirements of being eligible for the PNP category. We r in the express entry pool with crs 476 but want to pursue the PNP thing. Both of us are dentists in Pakistan. Kindly guide us how to apply for it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Guys I need guidance with regards to PNP as me and my husband have failed to understand the requirements of being eligible for the PNP category. We r in the express entry pool with crs 476 but want to pursue the PNP thing. Both of us are dentists in Pakistan. Kindly guide us how to apply for it.
There is a surplus of dentists in Canada so it is pretty unlikely you will get selected by PNP. Did your degrees get assessed as professional degrees if you are from non-accredited dental schools?

Sarah011

Mar 19, 2020
There is a surplus of dentists in Canada so it is pretty unlikely you will get selected by PNP. Did your degrees get assessed as professional degrees if you are from non-accredited dental schools?
I got My degree assessed through WES, and they state it as a professional degree. But I'm not currently licensed to practice in Canada. Which one can acquire after reaching there.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got My degree assessed through WES, and they state it as a professional degree. But I'm not currently licensed to practice in Canada. Which one can acquire after reaching there.
Are there repercussions for attending a non-acreditted dental school when you are trying to get licensed in Canada?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
You have to find a province that will nominate you.... That's some research you need to do