+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist is in 38 occupations

ambition

Oct 6, 2008
Hi all,

We filed our case as dentist on janury 2008. Dentist comes under manager in health services. I already requested to immigration agency(WWICS) to change our designation as administator in dental sevices but they dont want to take pain for it so we dont have any other choice because we already deposited money for our processing. Now will the embassy take our application for fast processing automatically? Bcz dentist are in 38 occupations but it is showing as admisnistrator in dental services weather in hospital or clinic wheras we have our own clinic.
The embasssy just change the heading but the mean is same. I hope that embassy will consider cases of those dentist in fast processing who have their own clinic or nursing homes(who are already waiting from long time) bcz i read somewhere that embassy will record some occupations from backlog. comments please.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ambition said:
Hi all,

We filed our case as dentist on janury 2008. Dentist comes under manager in health services. I already requested to immigration agency(*****) to change our designation as administator in dental sevices but they dont want to take pain for it so we dont have any other choice because we already deposited money for our processing. Now will the embassy take our application for fast processing automatically? Bcz dentist are in 38 occupations but it is showing as admisnistrator in dental services weather in hospital or clinic wheras we have our own clinic.
The embasssy just change the heading but the mean is same. I hope that embassy will consider cases of those dentist in fast processing who have their own clinic or nursing homes(who are already waiting from long time) bcz i read somewhere that embassy will record some occupations from backlog. comments please.
Nice try, but no cigar. Working as a dentist is not a health care manager,

"This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of health care services, such as diagnosis and treatment, nursing and therapy, within institutions that provide health care services. They are employed in hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes and other health care establishments." A dentist provides the services.

If Dentist were on the list, they would be listed as dentists, the same as nurses, physio, Dr.s

PMM